Toxic Customers

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
If there's a toxic business there's also a toxic customer. What shall you do if you encounter a toxic customer. A toxic customer may have some issues about the products and keep on complaining and asking for replacements and when there's none she or he will harass the business center by shouting and throwing the products. I experienced this in a big store, people were scared and left. The security cannot control only a police officer. This kind is detrimental to the business good customers will be affected so with the sales on that day.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
Personally I feel most times, peace of mind is a lot better than money. There are some toxic costumers I tend to avoid. Yes I need money but at that moment am not just mentally ready to deal with them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
Personally I feel most times, peace of mind is a lot better than money. There are some toxic costumers I tend to avoid. Yes I need money but at that moment am not just mentally ready to deal with them.
Customers having toxic manners are not easy to please. They always think they are right. They're customers who are called fault finders.

Last edited:

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.178
It is not possible to make everyone happy. Your effort should be to make maximum number of customers happy and if there are some bad apples, you should just throw them way.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
Toxic customers make our day bad, we are also affected by their toxicity, but the best possible way is to leave them alone and let them exit to avoid a heated argument.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
Customers having toxic manners are not easy to please. They always think they are right. They're customers who are called fault finders.
It's pretty annoying, I came across a lot of them while I was still working as an editor. It was them I came to discover that 80% of photographers if not more and frame vendors are very toxic people. They would see others before them but want their jobs to be attended to first, they would see you working on someone's picture, they would come in and expect you leave it and do thiers first. They are always in a hurry and hence would expect a work that would take 45 mins to be don in 10mins. And the worse part is they don't like paying well or even giving out tips.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
It's pretty annoying, I came across a lot of them while I was still working as an editor. It was them I came to discover that 80% of photographers if not more and frame vendors are very toxic people. They would see others before them but want their jobs to be attended to first, they would see you working on someone's picture, they would come in and expect you leave it and do thiers first. They are always in a hurry and hence would expect a work that would take 45 mins to be don in 10mins. And the worse part is they don't like paying well or even giving out tips.
That was so sad, those people were blind. they have to wait especially if it is first come first serve. They wanted their demands to be done right away, You are not a robot. It is better for them to leave the area.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.050
As an entrepreneur you ought to always be ready to deal with any kind of customers. They say that customer is always right so the seller must employ tactics on how to deal with them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
There are customers abusing the patience of the owner or staff that the latter cannot anymore suffice, thus compelled to fight back by hook or by crook. It's not good anyway for the staff will be fired from work.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.643
That was so sad, those people were blind. they have to wait especially if it is first come first serve. They wanted their demands to be done right away, You are not a robot. It is better for them to leave the area.
Yea, besides the fact that I wanted to focus on starting a personal business of my own, this was also another reason I stopped working there, it was just too much for me when it comes to handling them and the other workers where not even doing their parts. I had to sort out everything myself.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
Yea, besides the fact that I wanted to focus on starting a personal business of my own, this was also another reason I stopped working there, it was just too much for me when it comes to handling them and the other workers where not even doing their parts. I had to sort out everything myself.
You better start your own business, for the capital, you may ask for help from your parents and pay them when you see your good profit. I think you do not need big amounts of capital for your dream business.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.325
I work in a small place with just one security, so I have to deal with them sometimes instead of allowing things to escalate. Such customers are easy to identify of you've had some experience, so I try to deescalate, or I simply shun them while they rant.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.930
A customer that rants inns business center has a toxic manners. No one will ever like to entertain she's a scandalous customer that may lead good customers to leave. She better be banned.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.620
Do you know you can not serve some customers if you have that in rules? Just ad it in shop rules and you can refuse work with bad customers and toxic people by your choice.

Back