Trend or long term projects?

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Crypto is mostly unexpected and we don't know which token will give us high profit. sometimes we expect a big pump in the token and we believe that this project has a lot of potential but this token performance remains low throughout bull and bear season just like DOT and Cardano while some coins we often called them scam and spam pumped hard like ORDI, Pepe, Floki. It's all about trend when trend end then no one want to buy these coins.
What is your suggestions about profit from altcoins. Should we rely on only buying long term projects or we should invest according to trend despite of looking that trends coin will have no value in future?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.352
As far as l am concerned, l would aim at the longer projects. There is a feeling that longer projects produce more returns in the long run for a longer time compared to the short aimed projects.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
If you like project trends or crypto that have high volatility such as Pepe tokens, SHIB, etc. it is better for short term or trading, unless you have large capital so you can control the token price, like Musk who controls Doge with his tweets.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You make immediate profits from trends but you earn stable income from long term projects. I like to strike a balance between immediate profits as well as long term profits.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
I prefer to go with long-term projects because that allows me to study the project carefully. At the same time, I'm invested, not so aware of strong price fluctuations, I can focus on other things and know that the best profits come in the long term, while trends can ruin me if I don't manage to pull off a lucky break.

Back