Not Paying đźš« Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
Trendry is the second forum I get the news it has been hacked (after iforumtalk). The difference is Trendry is not any more a PTP forum like iforumtalk, so the loss of data is not so detrimental as in the first. As it appears that hacking forums became the favourite sport of questionable netsurfers, the right thing is really to invest in security by forum owners.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Yes I just checked the site now it has been restored. it is good that the site admin has a way of restoring their site back from hackers but it would be better that strong security features are put in place to prevent hacking

King Belieal

Unfamiliar
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.008
Raw Dex
$0.005
I think the owner of Trendri had daily backups activated on the site which has made it to recover with very little data lost. It is important for site owners to have backups on their sites.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.018
Yeah thrsife is running now and I think there are backups to help them prevent lost of data. security should be tight for forums as hackers are just going around attacking earning sites now.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.850
Yes, I heard. Iforumtalk was also compromised. All of my points vanished. I have yet to find out whether the administrator did anything to recover the points of members. It teaches other forum website owners to take security seriously as well.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.880
That's very sad for me. Trendri.com seems a very nice site for most people. Although it had stopped the paid posting services, l still visit the and explore the content being posted on there.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.880
The Trendri forum owner had announced that he had decided to stop the paid posting see on the site until further notice because of financial constraints that is being encountered on the site.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, now after about six months have passed since Trendri decided to stop paying for its users' posts, I would say that, without a shadow of a doubt, this site has now been definitively abandoned.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trendri is such an awesome forum. It has the best layout that makes it so easy to navigate. The admin has always been a trustworthy and professional webmaster. It's just unfortunate that this forum discontinued its paid to post program. The admin said that he might bring it back, we are eagerly waiting for that.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Trendri is such an awesome forum. It has the best layout that makes it so easy to navigate. The admin has always been a trustworthy and professional webmaster. It's just unfortunate that this forum discontinued its paid to post program. The admin said that he might bring it back, we are eagerly waiting for that.
Well you need to know that I put a lot of effort into composing posts on Trendri also because there was a minimum limit of 200 words, but unfortunately, having registered shortly before the it stopped paying, I never received anything! You see, I hoped too, but it's been too long now and I don't think I have any hope anymore that Trendri will pay me.
But excuse me, do you know if there is anyone who still has hope that Trendri will pay again?
Thank you.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I did not really know that Trendri was hacked. That is so unfortunate, I wonder what is causing this. I saw that iForumtalk was also hacked. I hope this is not something that is coming up, I hope it won't trend in all forums.

Back