Not Paying đźš« Trendri.com forum Review

This website is legit but is currently not paying for one reason or another.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think that the artificial intelligence would have effect the revenues of forum except if the members are using it.
I say this because in various circumstances I have already heard of it. The fact that these ChatGPT, in the opinion of the owners'websites, create low quality content and are also not the result of the user's commitment.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
I hope all goes well with him so that they come back on board and revive the paid to post services for the Trendri earning site. It was such an awesome ptp ever.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I even heard that the war in Ukraine really affected his business as he had investments there. I hope he would bounce back soon on trendri. He really tried to do well with the site.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wasn't active on that forum so it doesn't really matter to me however I noticed that more and more paid to post forums are stopping to pay their users wich is very upeting since I love paid to post forums dearly
Post automatically merged:

The owner could have avoided Creating Many paid to post forums and instead focus and work hard on one of the forums especially the trendri.com that is the oldest and was doing pretty well before creating insured forum.
Yes I agree if the owner would focus more on one website instead of creating more the owner would still pay us and everything would be better many people do that

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I know it is all because of the inflation which may have caused a drop in website revenue. It would d just be a matter of time and rght strategy and all of them would bounce back.

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I am agree. It trust and pays punctually on PayPal, upon reaching 700 FC points, because 200 of them are used to receive a personalized link of our choice.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's on hold and we can expect website to improve in a few months and will after that start paying

Most of the users started to post AI generated content so admin faced many problems

Last edited:

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I just got to one of my favorite sites to post and I met with the news I never wanted to read Lol. The site is no longer paying for now still further notice or when the revenue on the site start increasing again.

Well, according to the admin, he said the site is generating very low revenue. So which paid to post do you recommend to me aside beermoney, bisdustry and forum coin
I don't really know much about those forums you mentioned, but why not stick to index forum, because this forum always pay their members swiftly without any delay.

I just got to one of my favorite sites to post and I met with the news I never wanted to read Lol. The site is no longer paying for now still further notice or when the revenue on the site start increasing again.

Well, according to the admin, he said the site is generating very low revenue. So which paid to post do you recommend to me aside beermoney, bisdustry and forum coin
I don't really know much about those forums you mentioned, but why not stick to index forum, because this forum always pay their members swiftly without any delay.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Sad news i'm sorry to hear that. I think it had many users. I was also a member there, but fortunately I did not work there because I did not like it

Alberello75

Somewhat Known
Jan 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Excuse me but now I'm starting to lose patience and unfortunately also hope that Trendri will start paying again. I can also deduce this from the fact that none of the staff periodically communicates some news on the forum about the evolution of the situation on the site!

Back