Trends in the business world today

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.833
The business world is changing, and things are no longer the way they used to be. Back then your level of success is usually determined mainly by what you know, but these days it is not really about what you know but who you know. This is one reason why we have persons who have little to no idea about their positions where they find themselves.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
There are many trends in businesses today like doing market research first before starting, advertising it to media to ensure it will be known, and foremost, calculating the profit through estimations.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Business today is much more different as compare to the business a decade before. Now we need to use online marketing for our offline business. We need to maintain items and workers record in our computer. We need to use all modern technology in our business which are required.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.410
Raw Dex
$0.033
I agree that government agencies are mainly hiring well connected people, the relatives and friends of top government employees, especially in the internet sector, though they are faking their resume, experience, savings and online income.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.730
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes,times have changed and even in business it is really evolving. it is good to study what's going on in your industry so that you start learning about them.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.860
The current trend in business is the use of data analytics to make business decisions. This has helped businesses to make best case scenario decisions.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.001
Raw Dex
$1.103
The business world is changing, and things are no longer the way they used to be. Back then your level of success is usually determined mainly by what you know, but these days it is not really about what you know but who you know. This is one reason why we have persons who have little to no idea about their positions where they find themselves.
If you know someone and you don't know much, you would get opportunities but those opportunities would embarrass you and you would still go back to ground level.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.833
If you know someone and you don't know much, you would get opportunities but those opportunities would embarrass you and you would still go back to ground level.
True, but this is not always the case sometimes. There have been situations here where I have seen people who know notting about their positions still retaining it.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$1.590
True, but this is not always the case sometimes. There have been situations here where I have seen people who know notting about their positions still retaining it.
You described them well. I met some people who are pretending to be all-knowing. Well, in fact, they are not well-skilled enough to carry out their respective jobs' responsibilities.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.500
Raw Dex
$3.833
You described them well. I met some people who are pretending to be all-knowing. Well, in fact, they are not well-skilled enough to carry out their respective jobs' responsibilities.
Cases like this can be very annoying. The least they can do would be to at least put in some effort to at least learn how to actually do the work.

Back