True love always survives the test of time

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.033
How nice if all having a long distance relationship could survive test like temptation when your love is far away from you? But if your love is true, no test or temptation can move your feeling and transfer it to another. True love is patient and endure. I was in a long-distance relationship before and it is sad to say that it did not triumph because of distance and circumstances. What about youz?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No matter what happens true love always survive the test of time. That one person you'd do anything for and you'd put your life in line for. True love opens you up to possibilities and makes you want to be the best. When two hearts are together, it can stand the test of time

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.033
Yes, true love can stand the test of time and distance. Love must be stringer every day near of far from your sweet love.

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the sign of true love in a long distance relationship is when you would be able to trust your partner completely. We may not know where they are or what they are doing still we trust each other.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.033
One of the sign of true love in a long distance relationship is when you would be able to trust your partner completely. We may not know where they are or what they are doing still we trust each other.
Yes, that must be done, trust is a big factor to survive a long distance relationship.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
How nice if all having a long distance relationship could survive test like temptation when your love is far away from you? But if your love is true, no test or temptation can move your feeling and transfer it to another. True love is patient and endure. I was in a long-distance relationship before and it is sad to say that it did not triumph because of distance and circumstances. What about youz?
Love does not exist. I have come to realized that love is simply an illusion. What we define as love is extension of selfish interest. We fall in love to person that have the qualities or values we know will help us achieve our life dream.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.033
Okay, I respect your opinion, my friend. :love:
Love does not exist. I have come to realized that love is simply an illusion. What we define as love is extension of selfish interest. We fall in love to person that have the qualities or values we know will help us achieve our life dream.
Post automatically merged:

Well, I still believe in love. Especially when we accepts an imperfect just the way they are
I still believe in love. I always experience love from my family and good friends

Last edited:
Back