True love can't be bought and sold

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
True love can't be bought and sold though there are instances that love could be bought or sold. It depends on the reasons but I mostly heard that the parents are so poor and they cannot afford the doctor's fees and their daughter is so lovely and one rich man wants to pay all the bills, however, she must marry the rich guy. What do you think after marriage when no love binds them? I think the girl will live in loneliness, but she would be wrong. She can love her husband because of the way he cares for her unless brutal husband.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.050
True love can't be bought and sold though there are instances that love could be bought or sold. It depends on the reasons but I mostly heard that the parents are so poor and they cannot afford the doctor's fees and their daughter is so lovely and one rich man wants to pay all the bills, however, she must marry the rich guy. What do you think after marriage when no love binds them? I think the girl will live in loneliness, but she would be wrong. She can love her husband because of the way he cares for her unless brutal husband.
I had seen some instances that a woman needs to do this for the sake of her family. I felt bad for them though.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.420
Raw Dex
$0.000
I believe in true love. I have known couples who trust, respect and care for each other. They have been married for thirty years and still walk hand in hand. Such kind of love cannot be bought.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
There's true love just see the married people in your community until old age they're still together, so you're blind and wrong if there's no true love. It doesn't mean that because you belong to a broken family all are broken. You're definitely wrong.

Back