Trust wallet updated app.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Do you have the recently updated app of trust wallet? This new update has some good futures and it is even easy to understand and make use of as there are things in this new update that the former version was not having.
The fact that you can stake and sell your coin or swap directly at the token page of the wallet is nice.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.490
Do you have the recently updated app of trust wallet? This new update has some good futures and it is even easy to understand and make use of as there are things in this new update that the former version was not having.
The fact that you can stake and sell your coin or swap directly at the token page of the wallet is nice.
It has been long since I updated my application but the old one is still good. I will update it now to see if they have new good features. I cannot wait to start trading from trust wallet

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I do not have the recently updated app of the trust wallet. It has been a long time since i logged into my account on the trust wallet maybe that is why I'm reluctant in updating the app.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't think I have the updated version of the trust wallet, as I have been making use of the available one for couple of months now, since it has more valuable features compared to the previous one, I think I have to consider installing it in order to enjoy the benefit.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.210
I don't have the updated version. As a trusted wallet for a lot of users, making improvement will help them retain their customer base. Security is also one detail they should work on always.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$1.800
The recent update created a lot of problems, the balance was not showing, so I ended up using the browser extension on edge browser

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Trust Wallet is widely used by crypto fans and most aridrops ask for Trust wallets, not only crypto Trust wallets can also store NFTs that are supported by several crypto blockchains. You can also use dApp, Trust wallet also has a native token which we know as TWT.

Back