Trust Wallet Vs. Coinbase Wallet Vs. Exodus

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.178
I have an account on Trust Wallet, however, I have never used it. I use Coinbase Wallet and Exodus Wallet. I use Coinbase wallet for sending and receiving funds. I use Exodus for holding my coins. Exodus wallet also offer staking rewards on some assets without having to lock your funds. I use desktp version of Exodus wallet. Do you use any of these wallets?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For some reaons, Coinbase wallet is not available in my location but Trust wallet is. And I have to say that Trust Wallet services is top notch..I love their swap feature.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
All three are multi crypto wallets that are easy to use and very suitable for beginners, Trust wallet is also a trusted crypto wallet and supports several blockchains. Meanwhile, Exodus also provides a real time chart feature so that it will make it easier for users to decide to buy or sell.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
All three are multi crypto wallets that are easy to use and very suitable for beginners, Trust wallet is also a trusted crypto wallet and supports several blockchains. Meanwhile, Exodus also provides a real time chart feature so that it will make it easier for users to decide to buy or sell.
That means Exodus is both an exchange and a cryptocurrency wallet. I wouldn't mind to try it out even though I am used to Trust Wallet.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
Exodus is not a wallet and crypto exchange but Exodus is just a crypto wallet but you can buy crypto by using ApplePay or bank account. Exodus does not have crypto trading features, Exodus also supports multichain (web3) such as BNB, Solana and Ethereum.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.050
I have an account on Trust Wallet, however, I have never used it. I use Coinbase Wallet and Exodus Wallet. I use Coinbase wallet for sending and receiving funds. I use Exodus for holding my coins. Exodus wallet also offer staking rewards on some assets without having to lock your funds. I use desktp version of Exodus wallet. Do you use any of these wallets?
I have never used any of the mentioned wallets before. Though I am not into the crypto currency So much but I can use the exodus mobile version to stack my coins as it has been explained.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.178
If you are not into crypto, I have nothing to say, however, for those who use crypto for sending, receiving, and holding crypto assets these are the most popular options.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
For some reaons, Coinbase wallet is not available in my location but Trust wallet is. And I have to say that Trust Wallet services is top notch..I love their swap feature.
I guess that is why Trustwallet is very common and popular here. It is very hard to see any cryptocurrency enthusiast here that does not have a trustwallet account on his phone

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I make use of both the trust wallet and the coinbase wallet. I do not know about the exodus wallet. Personally, i prefer making use of the coinbase wallet to the trust wallet.

Back