• READ THE DESCRIPTION!

This forum is for posting Tutorials and How To's for making money online. It's not for posting questions.

Tutorial: How to Make Money with Crypto

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Currently there are many ways to make money with cryptocurrencies safely and with very little risk of loss, so in this section I personally do not recommend crypto trading which has a high risk and requires strategy and analytical skills. So we don't need to be afraid of loss to apply this tutorial safely. Here are some tutorials on how to make money with crypto:

1. Crypto Staking
Every crypto that runs on the blockchain implements the system
Proof of Stake or PoS consensus algorithm mechanism. Crypto holders can stake and will get the same crypto rewards, for example you are Staking ADA and will get ADA coin rewards. examples of some cryptocurrencies that users can stake include: Tron (TRX), Avalanche (AVAX), Huobi Token (HT), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Ethereum (ETH), Cosmos (ATOM), Polkadot (DOT), Solana ( SOL), Cardano (ADA), Algorand (ALGO), Aave (AAVE), Polygon (MATIC) etc. The staking method is very easy, users only need to lock or freeze the crypto they have in their personal wallet or on the crypto exchange.

2. Run Masternodes
Masternodes function to keep records and validate transactions, so miners or stakers will get rewards. Users should use a desktop wallet when running a masternode because they are expected to be online 24/7. Users also have to lock up a predetermined amount of funds by each type of crypto. Example for running a DASH master node a user locks at least 1k DASH.

3. Activate the Earning Feature
The Earning feature has been provided by many crypto wallets and exchanges, users only need to activate the earning feature and will get interest. There is no minimum amount to activate the Earning feature.

4. P2P lending
P2P lending is a mobile apps platform, which allows crypto holders to lend crypto P2P to other users. Choose a P2P platform that is legal and has permission from the government. and the lender will earn interest. But one of the risks that can occur if the borrower defaults.

5. Crypto Mining
There are several ways that we can do to mine crypto such as cloud mining, Solo mining, mining and Mining Pool. At the moment I don't recommend cloud mining because there are too many scams.

6. Running Lightning Network Nodes
The Lightning Network is outside the main network or layer 2 blockchain, so costs are lower, the amount of the reward cannot be determined because it will depend on the number of transactions every day.

7. Yield Farming
Even though Yield farming is tempting, I don't recommend it for beginners because there are lots of scams. The method is quite easy, investors only need to deposit crypto into the Liquidity pool on the smart contract, so they will receive a share of the fees earned from the pool.

8. Affiliate Program
Lots of exchange platforms, crypto wallets, faucet sites, and other sites that provide affiliate programs, so that users will easily make money if other users register via a referral link and users will get rewards.

9. Hard Forks and Airdrops
A hard fork occurs when a blockchain forks and forms a new blockchain. Airdrops are given when the IPO is launched as a promotion, which is provided free of charge to users. I have several hardforks and airdrops on Coinbase, Blockchain and Coinpayments wallets.

10. Crypto Games
Currently there are lots of games available on mobile apps, which give crypto prizes to the winners, such as The Sandbox, Pegaxy, Axie Infinity, Ethermon, Gods Unchained etc.

11. Dividend Generating Tokens
Security Token Offerings (STO) are a token pegged to the equity shares of a company. STO token holders will get dividends like shareholders. which is generally received every 3 months.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have almost exhausted the different ways by which we can make money with crypto currency. it is up to us to choose the one we can easily make money with.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Currently there are many ways to make money with cryptocurrencies safely and with very little risk of loss, so in this section I personally do not recommend crypto trading which has a high risk and requires strategy and analytical skills. So we don't need to be afraid of loss to apply this tutorial safely. Here are some tutorials on how to make money with crypto:

1. Crypto Staking
Every crypto that runs on the blockchain implements the system
Proof of Stake or PoS consensus algorithm mechanism. Crypto holders can stake and will get the same crypto rewards, for example you are Staking ADA and will get ADA coin rewards. examples of some cryptocurrencies that users can stake include: Tron (TRX), Avalanche (AVAX), Huobi Token (HT), Binance Smart Chain (BNB), Ethereum (ETH), Cosmos (ATOM), Polkadot (DOT), Solana ( SOL), Cardano (ADA), Algorand (ALGO), Aave (AAVE), Polygon (MATIC) etc. The staking method is very easy, users only need to lock or freeze the crypto they have in their personal wallet or on the crypto exchange.

2. Run Masternodes
Masternodes function to keep records and validate transactions, so miners or stakers will get rewards. Users should use a desktop wallet when running a masternode because they are expected to be online 24/7. Users also have to lock up a predetermined amount of funds by each type of crypto. Example for running a DASH master node a user locks at least 1k DASH.

3. Activate the Earning Feature
The Earning feature has been provided by many crypto wallets and exchanges, users only need to activate the earning feature and will get interest. There is no minimum amount to activate the Earning feature.

4. P2P lending
P2P lending is a mobile apps platform, which allows crypto holders to lend crypto P2P to other users. Choose a P2P platform that is legal and has permission from the government. and the lender will earn interest. But one of the risks that can occur if the borrower defaults.

5. Crypto Mining
There are several ways that we can do to mine crypto such as cloud mining, Solo mining, mining and Mining Pool. At the moment I don't recommend cloud mining because there are too many scams.

6. Running Lightning Network Nodes
The Lightning Network is outside the main network or layer 2 blockchain, so costs are lower, the amount of the reward cannot be determined because it will depend on the number of transactions every day.

7. Yield Farming
Even though Yield farming is tempting, I don't recommend it for beginners because there are lots of scams. The method is quite easy, investors only need to deposit crypto into the Liquidity pool on the smart contract, so they will receive a share of the fees earned from the pool.

8. Affiliate Program
Lots of exchange platforms, crypto wallets, faucet sites, and other sites that provide affiliate programs, so that users will easily make money if other users register via a referral link and users will get rewards.

9. Hard Forks and Airdrops
A hard fork occurs when a blockchain forks and forms a new blockchain. Airdrops are given when the IPO is launched as a promotion, which is provided free of charge to users. I have several hardforks and airdrops on Coinbase, Blockchain and Coinpayments wallets.

10. Crypto Games
Currently there are lots of games available on mobile apps, which give crypto prizes to the winners, such as The Sandbox, Pegaxy, Axie Infinity, Ethermon, Gods Unchained etc.

11. Dividend Generating Tokens
Security Token Offerings (STO) are a token pegged to the equity shares of a company. STO token holders will get dividends like shareholders. which is generally received every 3 months.
Wow, this is a very detailed and we'll organized tutorial, if I'm to choose the method of investment that appeals to me from what you listed, I think I would go with the Crypto staking.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will love love to make money through staking and trading crypto currency I know one can make good profit oft them. it is to find out how to properly do them

Back