TV advertising and online marketing which one is better?

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$4.514
Raw Dex
$0.421
TV advertising is a kind of advertisement model that can reach a broad audience very quickly but when it comes to online marketing, it allows for more targeted and personalized campaigns because it reaches out to a specific demographics. TV advertising is limited by time slots and geographical reach but online marketing would offer global reach.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.050
Raw Dex
$2.350
It costs a lot of money to advertise on TV, you also need to spend a lot of money to create an ad for the TV. Despite the high cost of advertising, the audience reach for TV is low compared to web.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.558
Both methods have their advantages and as well disadvantages. Personally I feel no one is better than the other, it mainly depends on your target audience. Though people tend to make use of online marketing more cause the world is going digital, and almost everyone now has an online presence.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Considering this moderate day that we are online campaign will be much more before than TV because Many peoples are now on social media and get the needs information from it

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.590
It depends. TV ads may outperform online advertising, and vice versa, depending on the circumstances. However, if I had to make a choice, I would opt for online advertising as it seems more practical to me.

Back