TV series or movies?

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.000
Which do you enjoy watching more of, a tv series or a movie series? Care to share a title you enjoy out of which you like the most?

I love watching the Stargate TV Series, as I can never find enough movies that I would love to watch repeatedly like a 10 season rerun of Stargate SG1.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Which do you enjoy watching more of, a tv series or a movie series? Care to share a title you enjoy out of which you like the most?

I love watching the Stargate TV Series, as I can never find enough movies that I would love to watch repeatedly like a 10 season rerun of Stargate SG1.
Back then it was movie. I rarely to watch movies and tv sseries now.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't really watch movies or TV series but I do enjoy watching TV series more it's hard for me to watch movies because I get distracted and confused often

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

i like both. both series and movies are equally interesting to me. But if I don't have much time, then I will watch a movie. Some time ago I watched a Korean series called The Glory. it has a very good story about a person who was bullied and wants to get her revenge. the ending is very satisfying for me.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I more prefer series since it's easier for me to watch but it all depends how intresting it is sometimes movie is better than series wich is okey but I still prefer tv series

Back