Understanding Nairaland Forum , does it pay?

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesterday, I stumbled upon a new online forum called Nairaland, but I'm finding it difficult to understand its features. I was wondering if you are a member of this forum and could possibly provide me with more details about it. Some members have commented that the site is non-paying. Is this true? If it is, what is the purpose of the site? I would appreciate it if you could share your insights with me. Additionally, if you could provide me with other forum names that I can potentially earn from, that would be helpful. Thank you. Cheers to all of you here.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.995
I am very much scared of Nigerian earning sites. I once joined a Nigerian site and it turned out to be scamming because worked there very hard and when I requested my payment they turned me down.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.523
Nairaland is not a paid to post forum, though it is a Nigerian based forum but it is still open to others from other countries. It is simply a forum where you can share information and as well get information.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
It is not a paid to post. It is a long standing Nigerian community that is very active and you can find virtually everything you need on that great forum.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yesterday, I stumbled upon a new online forum called Nairaland, but I'm finding it difficult to understand its features. I was wondering if you are a member of this forum and could possibly provide me with more details about it. Some members have commented that the site is non-paying. Is this true? If it is, what is the purpose of the site? I would appreciate it if you could share your insights with me. Additionally, if you could provide me with other forum names that I can potentially earn from, that would be helpful. Thank you. Cheers to all of you here.
I have not tried to work on the platform before but I got an information from a friend that the platform is paying

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.740
Nairaland is one of my favorites non paying site it is not a paid to post forum, but it is a Nigerian based forum open to others from other countries.

Back