Upgrade Account on PTC sites: is it profitable?

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I work daily on many sites, which all have low income, but I can combine them and invest in PTC sites. Although I believe that PTC sites are not a good idea to earn money, I want to give them another chance. There are sites that increase your income by upgrading your account. what do you think? Do you think can i make good money this way? Please mention the name of your favorite PTC site

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.098
No because these are often scams and these platforms don't last long it's not even worth it since PTC sites can't offer a lot of money and these upgrades are exspenisive

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I won't do such a business in any other paid to post forums except in the Referralindex forum. I have a great trust in this platform and I can purchase the upgrade when I would be ready.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
I honestly haven't taken PTCs seriously for a long time, so I can't tell you exactly if upgrading your account is the best, you invested in these sites yourself and didn't get good results, so that should answer your question.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
At this time I have left ptc sites, so I only know old ptc sites like Neobux, Clixsense (Ysense), GPT planet, Probux etc. Of course if you upgrade your account, the earnings per click and also the earnings per referral click will be greater. So I suggest that if you are going to upgrade your account, you must have lots of direct referrals, and don't rent referrals because they are bots (robots).

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
The online jobs concerning the clicking of the advisements, PTC sites is a very slow means online earning. I was once involved in them during my earlier times of the online jobs when I didn't know what can best work for me.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
The online jobs concerning the clicking of the advisements, PTC sites is a very slow means online earning. I was once involved in them during my earlier times of the online jobs when I didn't know what can best work for me.
You are right, that's why one of the reasons why I left the ptc site, mainly because the earning per click is very low and also many new ptc sites are scam.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.055
I think PTCs are a complete waste of time (and a waste of electricity too). The earnings are merely peanuts, as you waste an entire hour, if not more, for a single cent. To not talk about the questionable ads you get exposed among many PTCs. Moreover, based on some colleagues experience that did upgrade their accounts, you rent referrals that quickly become inactive. And you paid to rent them. You should have thousands of active refferrals to earn discreetly in a PTC. To not talk about how easily PTCs scam. I have colleagues that lost the money spent for an upgraded PTC account and obviously this latter too.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
According to my seniors, nowadays faucet sites and ptc sites are much different than twenty years ago, according to them at least they get $100 per month just from ptc sites, but now, these two earning sites only provide very small rewards so they are not comparable to the time you spend.

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.148
Many years ago, I left PTC or paid-to-click websites. Neobux was the only PTC website I was a part of. I was paid two or three times for this website but decided to leave because I needed referrals to gain money.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I think it is profitable as long as you can post every day and reach the maximum earning target. If you cannot post every day and do not reach maximum earning limit, you might be at loss

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
Many years ago, I left PTC or paid-to-click websites. Neobux was the only PTC website I was a part of. I was paid two or three times for this website but decided to leave because I needed referrals to gain money.
Pay to click websites are good but if you limit your time and earn crypto then it's best

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I have tried some paid to click site before though but it did not really go as i planned. I do not think i am willing to work on a paid to post site again at the moment.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I honestly haven't taken PTCs seriously for a long time, so I can't tell you exactly if upgrading your account is the best, you invested in these sites yourself and didn't get good results, so that should answer your question.
me too. I didn't even think about PTC sites for a long time, but recently I've been looking for ways to earn money. That's why I said it might not be bad, but according to the opinion of other users, it doesn't seem like a good idea

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.505
Yo también. Ni siquiera pensé en los sitios de PTC durante mucho tiempo, pero recientemente he estado buscando formas de ganar dinero. Por eso dije que podría no estar mal, pero según la opinión de otros usuarios, no parece una buena idea.
if you want to make money with a real ptc and that is worth it I could advise you Rotate4all, it is the only one that I see that is somewhat worthwhile, you can complete about 750 ads there, I discovered it recently in BMF.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
There is not even a one solid reason to upgrade on a PTC websites as most of the times these scam
Yes, most PTC sites are scams and even those that have been operating for a long time do not give good profits. However, I wanted to try sites like Neobux because they have been paying for 10 years, but I found that it is not profitable.

Back