Legit đź‘Ť UserZoom- Get Paid to Test Apps/Sites

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
This is a platform that pays user to test apps and site. This site hosts for testing, some of the most popular apps in the world.

They pay $2 for every app you test and review and payments are sent via PayPal within 21 days after you have completed a given task.

Who has earned from this platform before. You can share your thoughts on this.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I have no experience of earning on these sort of apps or websites but they pay really well so I'll check it out

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
i never heard about this site but i will try it later, i just joined clickworker i though its the same thing with it, right? i will do whatever i can to earn extra money for sure @Ginger LOL

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
The problem I have with similar websites like this is that the only support people who are from top-tier countries. I have had the experience from similar platforms.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
I see, its the same problems when doing survey sites, right @Chibson its only available in US and Canada and others country is not always available, something like that, right? Noted

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
I see, its the same problems when doing survey sites, right @Chibson its only available in US and Canada and others country is not always available, something like that, right? Noted
Yes, if you are from the United States or Canada or even UK you will have more chances of making money from those websites.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I have no experience either but I have heard that these apps or websites pay really well. However, I am not sure if you receive tasks often.
I have joined one such websites but I felt I cannot complete the task so I never participated as I am not aware of the challenges they'll be putting for us

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.350
i know right? @Chibson your country or mine are not on the top priority list, so no wonder we dont get much there, but thats okays though, we can find another jobs that suits us well and earn well too

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
i know right? @Chibson your country or mine are not on the top priority list, so no wonder we dont get much there, but thats okays though, we can find another jobs that suits us well and earn well too
Yes, one thing about the internet space is that there is always a lot of opportunity if you have the knowledge and skills. The alternatives are numerous.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
I am not sure if I have heard of a platform called userzoon. However, I have tried a lot of platforms where texting jobs are available. However, I have never made money from these platforms.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.587
I have joined one such websites but I felt I cannot complete the task so I never participated as I am not aware of the challenges they'll be putting for us
I understand. Maybe some tasks are not very easy for us. Anyhow, we could give it a try since the earnings are high.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
This is a platform that pays user to test apps and site. This site hosts for testing, some of the most popular apps in the world.

They pay $2 for every app you test and review and payments are sent via PayPal within 21 days after you have completed a given task.

Who has earned from this platform before. You can share your thoughts on this.
That is cool but why will they pay us after twenty one days? That is too far

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I know what you mean and yes we should but somehow I am slow and little tentative with new ways to earn online so have yet to gain any experience, You should try and share your experience with us

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I wish I can get this type of the apps. I have literally liked the pay rates and the tasks that they give to the users. However it's something that is worthy a. trial

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
It should be because of the pay rate and since almost everyone is planning then I may do the same and will update when I start with one such adventure

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
I have never been opportuned to do a task like this I have no experience of earning on these apps but they might be paying really good so those that can should try it out.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
Including me most of people here will complain as PayPal is not working in their country so our excitement oozed out we feel very depressed when we listen about any legit site but which has the only payment option and which is PayPal.

Back