Using ChatGPT to create ebooks

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.930
ChatGPT is a Generative AI tool that you can use to create any kind of text. You can use it to create articles as well as ebooks. Has anyone tried creating ebooks with ChatGPT and sell these AI generated ebooks? Well, I have used ChatGPT to do research but I have not created an entire ebooks from ChatGPT but I am thonking to try this.

bestwriter

Notable
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$6.595
Raw Dex
$0.043
I will not use that option as that would mean keeping my brain in active which is not a healthy trend I wonder if that will finally lead to people getting those memory loss diseases

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$2.930
I will not use that option as that would mean keeping my brain in active which is not a healthy trend I wonder if that will finally lead to people getting those memory loss diseases
Just explain to me how would you lose your memory just by using Generative AI tools like ChatGPT. Do you use calculator to make calculations or do you do it manually. Have you lost your memory by using a calculator. I am just trying to exemplify.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.718
I doubt this though, and if you are worried about your brain not being active since you won't have to research and all that, I think that's not true. Though using ai makes the work a lot easier, you still have to go through it and make certain changes here and there if am not mistaken.

bestwriter

Notable
Gold Member
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$6.595
Raw Dex
$0.043
Just explain to me how would you lose your memory just by using Generative AI tools like ChatGPT. Do you use calculator to make calculations or do you do it manually. Have you lost your memory by using a calculator. I am just trying to exemplify.
Using a calculator also plays the role of the brain remaining inactive. Our brain needs activity. This article has more details
Post automatically merged:

I doubt this though, and if you are worried about your brain not being active since you won't have to research and all that, I think that's not true. Though using ai makes the work a lot easier, you still have to go through it and make certain changes here and there if am not mistaken.
The link I have provided in nomad's box has all the details. I do think our brain needs activity and ready reckoners come in the way

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.580
I heard that the milestone of ChatGPT is promising at present. It is fine to create books through it. But then, we are just cheating ourselves by relying on ChatGPT. The sense of accomplishment cannot be felt genuinely.

Back