Using Photoshop to Make Money

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.000
While drag and drop tools like Canva are getting popular, Photoshop still happens to be the best tool for graphic designing and digital art creation. You can make money with Photoshop in numerous ways, for instance, create photoshop tutorial videos or show your design process, or create SVG files to sell on digital marketplaces. The great thing is, you don't need to talk or show your face when you create photoshop tutorial videos. All you need to do is record the screen, edit the recording into a time-lapse video, and publish it on YouTube, TikTok, Facebook and Instagram. You earn from monetization. You can even attract clients.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.003
If one is proficient with Photoshop, they can use that skill to offer photo editing services online to make money.
Frankly speaking I have not use Photoshop before but I have heard that it's a good place to sell your photo, I know istock photo but I believe they are no longer in service

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$0.000
At the moment I am using Photoshop to make money by creating designs, logos and even photo editing for some clients.
Have you considerd selling your designs and digital art you create through photoshop? Well, you can try platforms like creative fabrica or creative market

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
Have you considerd selling your designs and digital art you create through photoshop? Well, you can try platforms like creative fabrica or creative market
There was a time I thought about selling edited photos, but the site I found they only use PayPal and i can't use PayPal from my location. I have not checked this platform you mentioned before though.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$3.003
There was a time I thought about selling edited photos, but the site I found they only use PayPal and i can't use PayPal from my location. I have not checked this platform you mentioned before though.
I have also tried this but it's didn't work for me it's like you will need to pass through series of editing because what I submitted they keep rejecting it so I give up

Back