Utilizing WhatsApp stories for product promotion.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Many people in my country use WhatsApp Story as a tool for product promotion. Because of the amount of what they advertise, the WhatsApp story becomes full and small dots appear like ants lining up. Actually, I myself can see ads on WhatsApp stories. Does something like this also happen in your country? Do you think it's effective to advertise via WhatsApp stories?

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
I personally did not used it yet but I used WhatsApp as a tool to promote my products and services, for this I do have so many contacts of the people and I advertise through WhatsApp messages to them and it gives me very excellent result.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I personally did not used it yet but I used WhatsApp as a tool to promote my products and services, for this I do have so many contacts of the people and I advertise through WhatsApp messages to them and it gives me very excellent result.
Yes, we can use the broadcast message feature on WhatsApp to promote products to customers with one click fast. But the condition is that both parties must save each other's contacts, otherwise broadcast messages will not be received.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.501
Why not it is effective to advertise via WhatsApp stories it is of course a good tool for product promotion. people are taking advantage of it to reach wider audience for their business

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
Why not it is effective to advertise via WhatsApp stories it is of course a good tool for product promotion. people are taking advantage of it to reach wider audience for their business
It will be effective if we already have many contacts in our friendlist, otherwise it will be less effective. I myself prefer to sell on the marketplace, because it's easier for me to get new customers and loyal customers there.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.008
I don't use WhatsApp for marketing because I don't know how to use it for advertising. It seems I will learn how to use WhatsApp to market my products. I have never thought of using WhatsApp to advertise my products.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
I don't use WhatsApp for marketing because I don't know how to use it for advertising. It seems I will learn how to use WhatsApp to market my products. I have never thought of using WhatsApp to advertise my products.
Yes, you can promote your products via WhatsApp stories, but first you must have a large friendlist as a database. So that the more viewers our story has, the more opportunities there will be for goods to be sold. Don't pay for advertising, only internet network capital.

Bisolami

Sep 19, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.300
I used to make use of WhatsApp to promote my products when I was still selling my clothes and jewellery and I will still do it again

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
using your Whatsapp status to promote products is very effective. Before you do this must collect the contacts of so many people.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.020
constantly posting on your WhatsApp and getting a lot of contacts is one of the best ways you can use WhatsApp to make sales. So many people use it for affiliate marketing.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
That app is not anymore useful in my country. It is mostly used by scammers. The app owner was already ordered by our government to settle the problems of using Whatsapp in scamming people.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I actually not interested in doing any business with the WhatsApp messenger app apparently. Of all the social media networks I like the Facebook, Instagram, twitter and telegram. I have however used these to promote my affiliate links

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
So many people have turned their whatsapp status as their personal television stations where they push their brands out. It is a cost effective way of advertising.

Back