Vegans

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I cant be a vegan animal products are very delicious if you compare them with plant products. Animal lroducts also have alot of nutrients, i cant survive being vegan.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I cant be a vegan animal products are very delicious if you compare them with plant products. Animal lroducts also have alot of nutrients, i cant survive being vegan.
I agree with you. I can't go a day without animal products. They are delicious. Thats why I find it fascinating that we have vegans. I wonder if they have ever tasted animal products.

Hilda

Unfamiliar
Jul 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree with you. I can't go a day without animal products. They are delicious. Thats why I find it fascinating that we have vegans. I wonder if they have ever tasted animal products.
They should know how they are missing out since almost every food has some animal products in it to add taste.
Post automatically merged:

I have a vegan since my birth. Even my father and forefathers were all vegan.
Is it like a tradition in your family to be vegan? Try eating some animal products one day. What will happen if you try animal products? Is it like as sin because all your family members didn't do that?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
It's fascinating because not many people can do that and still many people confuse themselves because they don't know the basic different between vegetarian and being a vegan

Back