Viefaucet.com Review

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.055
Viefaucet is a faucet site, which can be withdrawn in multi cryptocurrencies, which was launched since Feb 2020. There are many ways for its members to get free crypto such as faucet claims, view ads, shortlinks, offerwalls, Tasks, Signup bonuses and Referral programs.

Faucets can be claimed every two minutes allowing a single user to claim hundreds of times a day. And there is no minimum withdrawal.

Payment Methods, Coinbase, FaucetPay, Payeer.

Site Reviews
The Viefaucet site was originally known as a paying site, but now I've encountered a lot of user complaints. So personally the Viefaucet site is not my recommendation.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.443
It may be a nice faucet for earning extra free crypto coins but the process is very time consuming and tedious. After all the overall rewards are very low for the time spent.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.055
I heard this platform however the pay is very low and I think these types of platfroms are very annoying to use and waste of time
That's why I don't recommend that faucet site, besides the many user complaints, the rewards received are too small. so it's just a waste of time. and I don't want RIF members to get stuck on useless sites.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm not active member in faucets sites but viefaucet is one the best web site in faucets. The minimum withdrawal is 1 cent and I withdraw maybe 5 cents from it daily

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I think this is one of the best faucets in terms of ads available well-paid shortlinks and a faucet that pays better than others, the design is good and the threshold is very low.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I think I should start trying short links as they pays better but most of the times they does not work
if you want to make shortlinks I would recommend you to do them in Autofacet dutchycorps since there they are ordered from best to worst by voting, the first ones that come out listed work perfectly and are made super fast.

Back