AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
Those YouTubes that display funny tasks also go viral. Those nonsense images in media easily go viral. I am wondering about the mind set of the viewers.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
For me I find it a bit hard to create a viral content for social media marketing. Which are the most key tips for creating a viral content

Well, you can get viral. However, you must need to make sure that you post some really interesting videos and market them in the best manner. This is how videos usually get viral.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
I think what would help is making use of trending hashtags. I have come across some persons who post things online and make use of hashtags that are not even related to the post but they make use of it to make their post go viral.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Unique content may go viral but my all of unique content didn't viral, some people use very negative things to go viral and I didn't done it and will never do it.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
For me I find it a bit hard to create a viral content for social media marketing. Which are the most key tips for creating a viral content
Don't try too hard. Most people who create viral content had no intention of doing so, it just happens. One key thing about such posts is that they invoke powerful emotions people can relate to.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
If you want your content to go viral for social media marketing. then your content must be unique, quality, and you must be consistent with the theme.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is actually hard to create a viral content on social media. But I think you should be using trends. You need to search on what is trending and create content around it.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I think what would help is making use of trending hashtags. I have come across some persons who post things online and make use of hashtags that are not even related to the post but they make use of it to make their post go viral.

You can use hashtags only when your content is actually related to the tags. This means that you may need to search for the trending topic and then create a video that could possibly become viral.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.006
You can use hashtags only when your content is actually related to the tags. This means that you may need to search for the trending topic and then create a video that could possibly become viral.
That's how it's actually meant to be but that is not the case these days. People now use hashtags even when it is not related to their content. Some days back i was checking out the trends on Ronaldo on Twitter, most of hashtags i saw, the content was not even related to Ronaldo in anyway.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
That's how it's actually meant to be but that is not the case these days. People now use hashtags even when it is not related to their content. Some days back i was checking out the trends on Ronaldo on Twitter, most of hashtags i saw, the content was not even related to Ronaldo in anyway.

I really do not know why and how it benefits them. People might be using hashtags just to promote something unnecessarily. This is a common thing now.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it must be related to the hashtag. That way you can be able to attract a lot of audience especially those who are interested in what you post.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.540
Content goes viral only when a lot of people are interested on the content and the content is shareable. If you create content that people are interested in and if you create shareable content it can go viral.

Back