Not open for further replies.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
When this forum RIF announced something in relation to rewards, the site truly has a word of honor. Last month, there were rewards distributed either in cash or in kind. I chose a watch, black watch that looks so trendy hehehe. And the site admin got my complete name and address. I also included my mobile phone number just in case upon arrival of the item, I will not be around in the office, so the courier may call or text me to pick up the parcel direct to their office or postal office. I was told that my parcel may arrive this month or next month. ell, I am not in a hurry. I can wait until it arrives in my hand. I am so thrilled. Others rewarded preferred cash. I am the only one who preferred a thing, a black trendy watch.

I was rewarded last month as 2nd Top Poster and was glad that my effort though received payment, but so thankful too for being rewarded. Why I chose the watch not cash, it is simply because, it serves as a souvenir from this forum, RIF, and I will forever treasure it. I consider it a process and I felt over the moon when learned that my reward was on its way. I felt I was on Cloud 9 when learned about it from our dear RIF admin @Devin. He was the first owner of RIF and because of an important reason, so he opt to find a new owner he is with us now @Jordan. They are both young and dynamic. I am showing you here a watch - a look-alike watch as my reward. You too can have a reward next time.

10014797_fpx.tif

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Congratulations!! Being top poster of the month means you have put in a lot of time and effort to earn this reward. The watch does look cool and trendy. And you are right that it would stay as a souvenir for years. A good way to cherish your association with the site down the memory lane.
Hope many more rewards coming our ways. This would definitely encourage others to be active here.
Kudos to the admins!!

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Okay sure, I will post the update here as proof of my reward so members here will be encouraged to work harder. We will be paid for what we will be doing here.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.589
Raw Dex
$0.001
You have not updated us on the reward you want to receive from this great forum and I'm very sure you must have received it

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
You have not updated us on the reward you want to receive from this great forum and I'm very sure you must have received it
Sorry, but until now I haven't received the parcel containing my RIF reward which is a watch. But @Devin told me it will be in month of January, so I'm hoping it will arrive this month. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When this forum RIF announced something in relation to rewards, the site truly has a word of honor. Last month, there were rewards distributed either in cash or in kind. I chose a watch, black watch that looks so trendy hehehe. And the site admin got my complete name and address. I also included my mobile phone number just in case upon arrival of the item, I will not be around in the office, so the courier may call or text me to pick up the parcel direct to their office or postal office. I was told that my parcel may arrive this month or next month. ell, I am not in a hurry. I can wait until it arrives in my hand. I am so thrilled. Others rewarded preferred cash. I am the only one who preferred a thing, a black trendy watch.

I was rewarded last month as 2nd Top Poster and was glad that my effort though received payment, but so thankful too for being rewarded. Why I chose the watch not cash, it is simply because, it serves as a souvenir from this forum, RIF, and I will forever treasure it. I consider it a process and I felt over the moon when learned that my reward was on its way. I felt I was on Cloud 9 when learned about it from our dear RIF admin @Devin. He was the first owner of RIF and because of an important reason, so he opt to find a new owner he is with us now @Jordan. They are both young and dynamic. I am showing you here a watch - a look-alike watch as my reward. You too can have a reward next time.

10014797_fpx.tif
Wow what kind of sincere website is referral index forum, honestly I'm moved by the honesty and sincerity of this website

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Wow what kind of sincere website is referral index forum, honestly I'm moved by the honesty and sincerity of this website
It's a site of integrity. I am waiting here in the office where I work because it's the address I gave to RIF Admin. I'm always expecting for the said reward to arrive here anytime this week or nerxt week.
Post automatically merged:

Congratulations! You deserve it. Being a top poster of the month requires a lot of time and effort. Keep it up!
I was the 2nd Top Poster month of November the first was @Ginger and the 3rd @cherry123 ,but the chose the cash reward. I chose watch to have it served as a souvenir from RIF. I'm so pleased.

Last edited:

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's looks lovely and impressive. Yo actually deserved it because you have done so much in this forum. I use to wonder how do you use to manage your daily activities with all these forum engagements. You are really great online hustler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back