Wasting the best of your investment time

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
Are you wasting the best of your investment time? if so, why is the reason behind it? It might not be called wasting your investment time if the cause of it is sickness or lack of drive and inspiration, so no motivation to go on. In the end, you realize that you invested your time for the wrong reasons. The investment could be just there as long as the manager or management of it like Mutual Funds is doing his job well or a Stock investment where you are not required to sit down and call the other site asking the updates on your stocks. You can see the updates on the web. The wasting of the best investment is when you do not invest more despite having a huge capital.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Nite

Notable
Nov 13, 2023
Dex
$4.020
Raw Dex
$0.221
Choosing the right type of investment can help ensure our time and money are being utilised effectively. Ultimately, the worst waste of investment time is not putting in more effort and resources when we have the means to do so.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A couple of years ago I was earning really well, I was making around $600 from adsense, I was selling one website per month on average for the average price of $600, and I was earning well through freelancing. Sadly, I could not utilize the money for the best invetsment assets.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.188
For me the main reason why I do not invest now is not because I do not know much about investments, it is due to the fact that I have little capital to start an investment.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.494
For me the main reason why I do not invest now is not because I do not know much about investments, it is due to the fact that I have little capital to start an investment.
I understand your situation my friend, but honestly, you can start an investment with a small capital. You can invest in Mutual Funds. You can invest in it with $100. I dunno how much is that in your country. Try to Google search for Mutual Funds services in Nigeria.

Back