Websites that Pay To View Ads

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Years ago, there used to be many websites that used to pay users for viewing and clicking on ads. I want to learn if such sites still exist and even if they do, is it worth it spending time and effort on these sites?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Knowledge Quest

Notable
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are a few websites that pay you to view ads. They usually have a minimum payout, and you can cash out once you reach that amount. The earnings are usually very low, but it’s an easy way to make a few extra dollars.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
Years ago, there used to be many websites that used to pay users for viewing and clicking on ads. I want to learn if such sites still exist and even if they do, is it worth it spending time and effort on these sites?
In my opinion, working on these sites is not worth your time and effort because the earnings are very low. Paid-to-post forums are a much better choice.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.902
There are a few websites that pay you to view ads. They usually have a minimum payout, and you can cash out once you reach that amount. The earnings are usually very low, but it’s an easy way to make a few extra dollars.
That is good to know, you are right, despite earnings being so low, but somehow, those earning could be accumulated. It's so useful.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.003
Even if they exist they are of little value. Earnings on them are very small and some don't even pay.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, working on these sites is not worth your time and effort because the earnings are very low. Paid-to-post forums are a much better choice.
I think yeah, that is true. The ads website pay very little money and you need to put in a lot of effort. And yes your opinion of Paid to post forums being a much better choice, is true in my eyes too. Thanks for the response!

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
I never tried them as they are very slow and boring. I remember when I started online earnings I was told to join them as those are the best sites to earn for the beginners.

Back