Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Hi everyone!

I want to welcome everyone back to the forums. Devin and I are extremely sorry that we had to go into an unscheduled maintenance that lasted much longer than we wanted. There were a lot of issues that were being reported, that we had to try and fix.

The issues:
We updated our Credits and Shop software for the website and it caused some of the following issues:
1) Daily login bonus wasn't working anymore.
2) Daily Limit is not working. (We set a daily limit to $1.05, and people are getting skipped once they reach $0.8 for example sometimes a lot lower)
3) Massive amounts of cash started disappearing. (With no logs behind it at all)

That being said, we are going to be transparent with you.

Here is what is happening:
We had to roll back everyone's earnings to Dec 24th. This means there was probably a day of lost earnings. :(
The currency "RIF Cash" was deleted and re-created. We ended up going through the database and updating every single person by hand, single-handedly one at a time.
Due to this reason, here are some things we are doing to help you guys.
- I have spread $60 among everyone who was affected. Some of you may notice that you might be more than where you were before due to this. Unfortunately, some people may not. For this I am sorry.
- I have created a temporary user group that will give everyone who was affected $0.04 per post instead of the normal $0.01. (In the Webmaster and Business chat)
- Daily Limit increased to $3.15 while the $0.04 per post is active. Then will be going back down to $2.1 for the double bonus cash event.
- The double cash posting event will be extended for a couple of days due to the unscheduled maintenance.

I'm hoping this will help replace any missing money as time goes on, and then some for compensation.

So we will have 2 full days of $0.04 posts with a $3.15 daily limit, then the double cash event will be extended from Dec 31 to Jan 2nd to replace the 2 days that we were in maintenance.

With all this said, I want to say thank you to our community for still being here, and for supporting us during this time. We appreciate all of you, and the issues that arose from updating our software is not something we intended for nor, we wanted to happen.

As we come back and get posting again, please report any issues you may see. Keep in mind, every daily statistic, and report resets at 12am GMT / UTC +0 time OR 7pm Eastern time. So the daily login bonus, and daily credit limit all reset at 7pm eastern.

Can everyone please keep an eye on their earnings during this time? We want to ensure any issues that happened don't happen again.

Last edited:

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, I believe I was at around $29 when the website went down or even more as I got busy with work after that time but now at $26 so its less but I can understand.

Jordan

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Yes, I believe I was at around $29 when the website went down or even more as I got busy with work after that time but now at $26 so its less but I can understand.
Hi Ginger,

It was really hard for us to see where everyone was as the missing money had no logs behind it.
We had 2 backups
One from the 21st which saw you at $19
One from the 24th which saw you at $25
So I'm wondering if the missing money started at the beginning of the 24th and not the 25th?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I lost more than $3, but it is not a problem since you are able to compensate us back and increase the double reward deadline day.
Thank you @Jordan and @Devin for your good work and seeing us as a family.
Long live Referralindexforum and the admins.

rubesh

Notable
Dec 18, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hi everyone!

I want to welcome everyone back to the forums. Devin and I are extremely sorry that we had to go into an unscheduled maintenance that lasted much longer than we wanted. There were a lot of issues that were being reported, that we had to try and fix.

The issues:
We updated our Credits and Shop software for the website and it caused some of the following issues:
1) Daily login bonus wasn't working anymore.
2) Daily Limit is not working. (We set a daily limit to $1.05, and people are getting skipped once they reach $0.8 for example sometimes a lot lower)
3) Massive amounts of cash started disappearing. (With no logs behind it at all)

That being said, we are going to be transparent with you.

Here is what is happening:
We had to roll back everyone's earnings to Dec 24th. This means there was probably a day of lost earnings. :(
The currency "RIF Cash" was deleted and re-created. We ended up going through the database and updating every single person by hand, single-handedly one at a time.
Due to this reason, here are some things we are doing to help you guys.
- I have spread $60 among everyone who was affected. Some of you may notice that you might be more than where you were before due to this. Unfortunately, some people may not. For this I am sorry.
- I have created a temporary user group that will give everyone who was affected $0.04 per post instead of the normal $0.01. (In the Webmaster and Business chat)
- Daily Limit increased to $3.15 while the $0.04 per post is active. Then will be going back down to $2.1 for the double bonus cash event.
- The cash posting event will be extended for a couple of days due to the unscheduled maintenance.

I'm hoping this will help replace any missing money as time goes on, and then some for compensation.

So we will have 2 full days of $0.04 posts with a $3.15 daily limit, then the double cash event will be extended from Dec 31 to Jan 2nd to replace the 2 days that we were in maintenance.

With all this said, I want to say thank you to our community for still being here, and for supporting us during this time. We appreciate all of you, and the issues that arose from updating our software is not something we intended for nor, we wanted to happen.

As we come back and get posting again, please report any issues you may see. Keep in mind, every daily statistic, and report resets at 12am GMT / UTC +0 time OR 7pm Eastern time. So the daily login bonus, and daily credit limit all reset at 7pm eastern.
Oh, Good to see again, let's rock here

Jordan

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have updated the OP but:
Can everyone please keep an eye on their earnings during this time? We want to ensure any issues that happened don't happen again.
I'm happy that finally the admin can fix the forum site crash, I hope the forum will run normally
Me too. This isn't something we want to happen again. We still are unsure how it even happened to begin with.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you @Jordan for adding back my lost earnings.
I don't know the usefulness of snowflakes, I would have requested for that to be returned as I had more than 500 snowflakes and was in number 4 of the top earners.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.390
Raw Dex
$0.023
Thank you @Jordan for adding back my lost earnings.
I don't know the usefulness of snowflakes, I would have requested for that to be returned as I had more than 500 snowflakes and was number 4 of the top earners.

Even I lost count of my snowflakes but that doesn't matter as when they are not in our control, moreover, I dont find any use for them.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you Jordan and Devin for all the efforts that you put to resolve the issue and get the site back to action. I checked my earnings here and the one dollar that I lost is back. It might not have been the case with all here. But I am sure that people will understand and support RIF as a community. Also the increased pay rates and day limit should help everyone to compensate for the loss of earnings. Thank you for coming up with that initiative to help everyone.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Now I am officially convinced that despite building credibility and being consistent with their quality style of running this forum, setting up contingent measures to timely resolve any unforeseen challenges such as the one which just occurred the admins do not take the membership lightly and it is their core business that they save the community the utmost quality service. Going the extra mile just to show that the community is and will always be a top priority cannot go unnoticed. Keep it up, admins.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
After reading these comments here, I went back to check my account. Even I have lost snowflakes but I can't actually point out how many. But then I will ignore such little things. Glad that the site is back and running. I missed it in the last two days.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have screenshot of my earnings you can check $6 something and am also earning only $0.02 per comment
Post automatically merged:

$6.415

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-12-26-08-48-20-207_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-12-26-08-48-20-207_com.android.chrome.jpg
    477.3 KB · Views: 3
Back