Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Hey everyone,

I wanted to let everyone know that we have moved our main domain from referralindexforum.com to just simply indexforum.com.

Most people seemed to have just searched our site name and clicked on google to get to our site. Additionally, "index forum" will simply be a better domain to type in and remember.
We will continue to still be called "Referral Index Forum".

With this change, we have introduced a new layout to the forums. With these changes to the forums, you can now earn more money in more categories.

To learn more how much you earn per category, head over to our help pages.

Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Thanks everyone,
This domain costed a pretty penny ($1,500), so I needed to make use of it. Not only that, I want to start utilising Adsense to generate money from the site.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We would wish that the site generates money through AdSense and other ways. We would like it to grow strong financially. That's the only way one site can sustain in long run and keep paying the users

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.110
Sounds interesting offer from @Jordan hope life long run:
We need such exchange services.
You are the administrator so it is possible that you could add funds directly to user even run out of RIF Cash, sounds interesting service.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It was fun to have a day with such surprise of getting double rate. I really enjoyed it yesterday. Though due to my time constraint, I could not make best use of it.
Hope we get more such pleasant surprises in the future.
Thank you Admin.

Back