Were there times you felt tired of life?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
In case you feel like that, you might have a serious problem. You might also have a problem with money, love, work, rejection, or needing affection. In my case, yes, I felt that. I felt tired of life, the reason is secret. But I strived to move the highest mountain that covered my dream and was able to conquer all with my faith and a positive mindset. I have now a new version of myself ... being SUCCESSFUL.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yes, there have been times when I felt tired of life. During those moments, everything seemed overwhelming, and finding motivation was difficult.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.892
I think it is normal to feel this way sometimes. As for me, I lost my mother two years ago. She was my confidant. Problems in life would be easier if she is still here. At least, I can talk to her about them.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I think it is normal to have this kind of feeling sometimes. Life is not easy. It's full of challenges. And we may make mistakes and fail at times. But don't let this feeling last for too long, it will drag you down.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
There have been times I felt this way to be honest but then I focus on how far I have gone and it gives me hope that things would be better.
That was the right thing to do to motivate yourself and find a better way to make yourself happy again. We cannot avoid such feelings, being humans, weak and vulnerable but it is our faith that helps us withstand life's struggles.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
I was once too tired of life and sat down to write a suicide note. Interestingly it became one of my best poems.
Wow, I cannot believe you experienced it. That was a devastating tragedy for your family in case you've done it. Thankful you were enlightened. That scenario brought you to a realization that you could be a great poet.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
We all experienced trials of time. Why are we surviving? It's because we have a positive mindset that helps us pushing to the solutions.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.811
We are expected to feel tired occasionally because we are only humans, not robots. Everyone experiences fatigue, but taking a break and giving it another shot is essential. Do not give up too quickly.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
There were times I felt tired of life not tired from work. it was just I felt bored .
Post automatically merged:

Yes, some days I feel like this because of the work at job. My job is very tiring and I wish I may be able to have another job.
There is no easy job all tires us to the max but at least we have a job than none like many others.

Last edited:

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$0.333
Raw Dex
$0.010
There were times I felt tired of life not tired from work. it was just I felt bored .
Post automatically merged:

There is no easy job all tires us to the max but at least we have a job than none like many others.

Yes, that's the only thing which makes me to continue the job. I know how hard it is when you don't have a job.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I felt tired of life when I was going through post graduate depression. I was so broke, had no job and my family members seemed not to care, my sister was even taking advantage of me to be her maid and baby sitter. I felt I had no freedom to go out, learn new things and maybe get any job as I wait for a better one. I am glad that those days are over now.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
I felt tired of life when I was going through post graduate depression. I was so broke, had no job and my family members seemed not to care, my sister was even taking advantage of me to be her maid and baby sitter. I felt I had no freedom to go out, learn new things and maybe get any job as I wait for a better one. I am glad that those days are over now.
I am so sorry for the worst ordeal you experienced and that everything was over. Put your head up high and don't be afraid to be yourself and your freedom and liberty.

Back