Were there times you wanted to give up?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Were there times you wanted to give up? Humans as we are, we cannot avoid being subjected to a somewhat unbearable trial. Those with strong hearts can just ignore them, but those who are weak and vulnerable like to give up on what has been started. But for me, I will never give up. I have to give it another try and if still cannot be achieved, I have to replace them with one easy-to-manage kind of life. Do not force yourself to do something not achievable for that would stress your heart and mind causing you to surrender. Never give up because when there is life, there is hope. Agree or disagree?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a human being, we encounter amidst difficulties and suffering in our daily lives. These are the time that I wanted to give up. But because I have a strong faith in God I put my whole trust in Him.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Let us never give up no matter how hard life we are facing with. There is always a solution to our problems. We can approach our family.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
I used to feel that way before, but then I understood that I should not just give up because I can only truly help myself. I need to be strong for my own sake.
I am thankful to God, I never feel it like giving up again I have to be strong to face any ordeals that may come to my life.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I think we all have encountered situations when we thought of giving up. Life is full of challenges. When I face difficulties, I always tell myself "Do not give up, there must be a way".

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
I strive to never give up in life no matter what I am going through. If one thing does not work out, I am sure something else will. So I will always try my best to make it work out, if it doesn't, I will focus my energy on something else. That is what has kept me going all through.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.394
Humans as we are vulnerable, yet our faith in God is stronger than the problem we have. Let's keep hoping with a positive mindset.

Back