What’s your all-time favourite memory?

soulsahil

Unfamiliar
Jun 18, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So, I don't have any favourite memories but maybe when I came to know my hoardings were present everywhere in the town with my face on it for scoring a great result in SSC would be the best one I have by far.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
I believe my favorite memories were from my high school years. When I think of memories, it's spending time with friends and overall enjoying life, which all links back to high school. Unfortunately, I miss my high school years and memories. It's a good thing I'll get to treasure them forever.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That would have to be my junior high school time. I was just learning life, my surroundings and people. It was so fun. I got into troubleba lot back then, my parents would be called a lot at school. I was such a naughty girl🙂

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
That would have to be my junior high school time. I was just learning life, my surroundings and people. It was so fun. I got into troubleba lot back then, my parents would be called a lot at school. I was such a naughty girl🙂
Haha if you want you can share such an incident with us and why they used to call your parents at school often and what naughtiness

Back