What a business needs to succeed

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.389
These days whenever anyone is asked what they need for their business to excel, the first thing they would say is capital. For most business owners today, they assume once they have capital the business will definitely be successful. Having the needed capital for your business does not always guarantee success. While capital is needed, good management and planning skills are also needed for the business to do well.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.542
Sincerely speaking the business would require everything that it may need for it to thrive. The sufficient amount of business funding, a great business environment and good marketing and promotional methods can be used for the business to succeed.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my opinion, there was 4 things required to become successful in your business, money for product development and marketing, a great product, a solid marketing plan, and good team

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.542
In my opinion, there was 4 things required to become successful in your business, money for product development and marketing, a great product, a solid marketing plan, and good team
For me the things that a business requires for it to achieve its set goals and objectives, are the sufficient amount of capital and business fundings, the availability of the market, a well organised stocks and proper inventory management for the business.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.389
Yes funding is extremely important, without having funds it is near impossible to actually run your business but at the same time you could have the funds but if no proper planning, it will be hard to generate sales.

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.333
I know that every business has technical know how in each aspect from production to marketing to succeed. Being grounded in those technical know how is what a business needs to succeed.

Back