What a shower that was!!

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
We got to experience the least expected heavy shower last night It sounded like a lullaby that put me to sound sleep. I got up later than usual

We will not have to water the garden the whole coming week.

How is the weather out there?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I have not watered my plants in the last ten days. We get some bit of rain every evening. And today we had it for a bit long. It's midnight and raining outside. I too find that like a lullaby and sleep better when it rains outside.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
It's drizzling now again after few hours of bright sun. It's going to be 5 PM in few minutes. We can see some dark clouds coming and also the cold breeze. The weather has turned gorgeous. I should make a cup of tea and enjoy it.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
it is a less warm now unlike what we had weeks back where the whole place was very hot. it is manageable now
Happy to hear that. The summers are getting hotter with each passing year. Global warming is tge harsh truth. It's good if the rain brings down the temperature and makes it bearable.

Sawe

Somewhat Known
May 14, 2024
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
It rained heavily yester night here, I slept like a baby. I don't know why sleep is so sweet when it is raining, I almost got to work late this morning.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
It rained heavily yester night here, I slept like a baby. I don't know why sleep is so sweet when it is raining, I almost got to work late this morning.
I hear the pit pit patter of the raindrops on my roof. The rhythm is like a lullaby. Even I sleep better when it's raining outside.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
We are still waiting for the rain to fall here. It's too hot here these days and I hope things will get better after the rain.
Here too, we hope to get some good rain. The weather has improved a bit after few showers that we had in the last week. Though there was a prediction for heavy rain on weekends, it didn't happen. We had clouds, thunderstorm but no rain. We need some good rain to bring down the water crisis here.
North India is actually too hot. Hopefully there is rain soon for some relief. There is also prediction that monsoon will delayed this year.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$6.293
Raw Dex
$0.050
Here too, we hope to get some good rain. The weather has improved a bit after few showers that we had in the last week. Though there was a prediction for heavy rain on weekends, it didn't happen. We had clouds, thunderstorm but no rain. We need some good rain to bring down the water crisis here.
North India is actually too hot. Hopefully there is rain soon for some relief. There is also prediction that monsoon will delayed this year.

The weather is hot everywhere in the world, I guess.

Are still facing the water crisis there? I heard people are buying drinking water in double rates.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
The weather is hot everywhere in the world, I guess.

Are still facing the water crisis there? I heard people are buying drinking water in double rates.
We didn't face such crisis as the residents took some action in time like recycling of water, less wastage, putting nosels that reduce the flow of water from tape etc. Our apartment has no water shortage as we continue to do that.
Yes, when it was a severe crisis in March and April, water tanks were very costly even ten times the real price in certain region and government had to interfere abd control it.
Weather is much better now here.

Back