What Advice Would You Give To Someone Who Wants To Make Passive Income?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.593
There are many people out there who may be struggling a lot when it comes to generating passive income. This is because as inflation is increasing, it is becoming really harder to generate passive income. Many people like to invest in projects, but they are finding it really hard to deal with many challenges and this is why they are not able to generate passive income. So, what is the best advice you would like to give?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
I think the only advice i would give out is that they should take things slowly. Trying to get passive income is good but do not make wrong decisions simply because you want to start Making passive income instantly.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
If you're willing to make passive income, it will be a very good way to generate money because passive income ideas are the best ways because you can make money while you are sleeping.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are many people out there who may be struggling a lot when it comes to generating passive income. This is because as inflation is increasing, it is becoming really harder to generate passive income. Many people like to invest in projects, but they are finding it really hard to deal with many challenges and this is why they are not able to generate passive income. So, what is the best advice you would like to give?
The best advise i can give to such a person is that you cannot begin to make money from passive income immediately you start so the person should not be in a haste to make money.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.080
Raw Dex
$0.950
Don't get this impression that you will be able to generate passive income overnight. You will have to work hard possible for many years before you can generate passive income.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.593
Well, the very first advice I would like to give is: never invest what you cannot afford to lose. Many people invest a really huge sum of money and they end up losing that money.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, the very first advice I would like to give is: never invest what you cannot afford to lose. Many people invest a really huge sum of money and they end up losing that money.
Yeah, you are right, some might even choose to invest their last sum of money hoping they will get more if it in return and tell you everything is just about taking risk , but forget that some things are not worth risking

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.073
Passive income need a lot of persistent dedicated hard work apparently it is one time hard work but my suggestion is when you succeeded in it, then never slow down your hard work because competition is too tough.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
Don't get this impression that you will be able to generate passive income overnight. You will have to work hard possible for many years before you can generate passive income.
Very, the reason why so many people fail in earning be offline or online and in any kind of investment is because they assume once they start, they would start getting returns instantly, but the truth of the matter is that these things takes time and energy and most importantly consistency to bring results.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
I would advice someone who wants to make passive income to;
- identify his or her interests
- research different passive income opportunities
- be persistent and patient and also to be open minded.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$6.963
I would advice someone who wants to make passive income to;
- identify his or her interests
- research different passive income opportunities
- be persistent and patient and also to be open minded.
This is a good idea though, one major problem most people have today is that they do not even know what they are interested in, they just do anything they come across that they feel would generate profit for them.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.385
This is a good idea though, one major problem most people have today is that they do not even know what they are interested in, they just do anything they come across that they feel would generate profit for them.
You are right. Sometimes, i do not even blame them. Things have people so bad in the economy today that people do not even have time to discover what they have interest in. They just want what will fetch them money.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.160
Raw Dex
$0.233
A large number of websites are discriminating against some investors and refusing to pay the amount which was promised . Though they claim that they are paying investors, some investors cannot withdraw the amount invested.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
There are two ways to make passive income first by investing and must have some money, secondly joining online earning sites like forums, article sites etc. If he is a novice investor I recommend mutual funds so they can invest regularly, even if it's only $1.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
There are many ways to earn passive income. As the interest rate has risen, putting money in a fixed deposit account can earn interest. This is safest way to earn passive income though the amount may be a bit low. If you are prepared to take risks, buy dividend paying stocks and receive dividends. But there is no guarantee that the companies are making profits. If you have lots of money, earning from rental property is the best way to earn passive income.

Back