What are the advantages of working with spouse?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
We have seen many spouses working in the same office.
Even though there are also many inconveniences for them both at home and at work, maybe many of them actually meet at work and get married. Although the bad side is often personal problems brought to the office. But there are also many advantages if we work in the same office with our partners. What do you think?

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It's not bad especially if you guys met together and married from the same work place. However, there seems to be disrespect that comes from over familiarity.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Even though there are also many inconveniences for them both at home and at work, maybe many of them actually meet at work and get married. Although the bad side is often personal problems brought to the office. But there are also many advantages if we work in the same office with our partners. What do you think?
As far as i know, you cant work at the same office with your spouse unless both of them in different division who will not interact with each other at the office or move to another branch.
Because as you said, they will brings personal problems to the office, and its unprofesional

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
As far as i know, you cant work at the same office with your spouse unless both of them in different division who will not interact with each other at the office or move to another branch.
Because as you said, they will brings personal problems to the office, and its unprofesional
There is no government regulation that prohibits a spouse from working in one office, but there are restrictions on financial institutions and banks if husband and wife work in one agency.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is good business plan. Working with your spouse has now make it a family business. But care must be taken in managing it so as not to allow some domestic affairs to ruin it.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are working in the same office with your spouse it will keep you together even in working hours.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
We don't have any such goverment regulations in my country, at least not something that I am aware of. As long as the personal and professional lives are not mixed up, I don't find anything wrong. But then it becomes very tough for them to keep personal and professional lives apart. So, not only the work is effected, but at times it can lead to problems in family and personal space too.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my country, it is not allowed for married couples to work in the same company. They are preventing having possible problems.
Are you serious? Well it depends on the couples. If they understand each other, there's nothing wrong with that. It's still good they work in different places to keep the respect.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$2.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
Many people these days meet at workplace and then get into relationship and get married. It would not be fair if one of them have to look out for another job after marriage if the government policies don't allow spouses to work in the same office. It's tough to land into a good job. It's not a fair policy according to me.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.410
If your spouse is business inclined and can give valuable input, it's a good idea. You should consider what will happen if though if the relationship ends.

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There is no government regulation that prohibits a spouse from working in one office, but there are restrictions on financial institutions and banks if husband and wife work in one agency.
Yes, theres no government regulation about it, i said as far as i know some company didnt allow that way, like i said before some company still allow them as long as theyre not at the same division or office. And another company i know that they have strict rules, so they have to choice who will gave up their job (from one of them)

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
Well like you said, everything with an advantage also has it's disadvantage. I think one major advantage when it comes to working with your spouse is the easy flow of work. There is always this trust that the next person actually has your interest at heart.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't see any problem there, it depends on individual understanding and perception of life. The level of maturity of the couples determines how beneficial or detrimental it can be. Some couples can be so understand that even if they are having problem you may not hear it outside.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Many people these days meet at workplace and then get into relationship and get married. It would not be fair if one of them have to look out for another job after marriage if the government policies don't allow spouses to work in the same office. It's tough to land into a good job. It's not a fair policy according to me.
That's a good observation. Some couples got to discover each other and connect at the workplace. They already know each other so shouldn't be separated.

Back