What are the Bad Effects of Copy/Paste content on SEO?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.145
We often encounter the same content/articles both on blogs, websites and on forum sites. Even though it violates copyright, the bad habit of copying/pasting or duplicating content is often done by many people. Even though it looks easy to do, steal content from other sites, but without realizing it, it will actually harm your own site, which will affect SEO.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
It's a crime plagiarising other's work. There are people who continue doing stealing other's work. I caught stealing my poem containing 1, 800 words my gosh I can't understand my feelings. I reported him to the site owner and he was removed. What a shame.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We often encounter the same content/articles both on blogs, websites and on forum sites. Even though it violates copyright, the bad habit of copying/pasting or duplicating content is often done by many people. Even though it looks easy to do, steal content from other sites, but without realizing it, it will actually harm your own site, which will affect SEO.
Copying and pasting someone's is known as plagiarism. It is a criminal offense. It means stealing someone else work

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.145
Copying and pasting someone's is known as plagiarism. It is a criminal offense. It means stealing someone else work
Besides stealing other people's content, Google will also freeze links, or urls, so they won't appear in search engines, this is one reason all forum sites prohibit copying/pasting other people's content.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Besides stealing other people's content, Google will also freeze links, or urls, so they won't appear in search engines, this is one reason all forum sites prohibit copying/pasting other people's content.
I never knew that they won't appear in search engines. Kudos to Google. That is very supportive of them

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.708
It will be a wise idea to create our own unless allowed by the site one is in to do copying and pasting, so that won't become immoral, but the source must be cited for merit and recognition.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
When you publish copied content, your site will not rank on search engines and when you cannot rank on search engines, you will not receive traffic.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$2.175
The biggest impact is that it will be infested with plagiarized write -ups. The credibility will not be appealing to people virtually.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.589
Raw Dex
$0.001
Copy paste content is going to affect the blog seriously and it will make the website rank low which is why so many people do not like copy paste content.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.340
I think that search engines today already have protection against this type of practice and can damage the SEO of your website or blog in question and position it improperly.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Publishing copied content whether it be someone else's work or even something you wrote, copied from another site, and pasted onto another site will not help you at all in terms of search engine ranking and it will affect it badly.

I see it all the time when people will literally copy and paste something they wrote on one forum or blog and they will then paste it on several other forums or blogs not even understanding that they are affecting the forum and the SEO of that forum.

I always ensure all posts I make on any sites at all are my own and unique each time so that it helps websites and doesn't affect them badly.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.110
Publishing copied content whether it be someone else's work or even something you wrote, copied from another site, and pasted onto another site will not help you at all in terms of search engine ranking and it will affect it badly.

I see it all the time when people will literally copy and paste something they wrote on one forum or blog and they will then paste it on several other forums or blogs not even understanding that they are affecting the forum and the SEO of that forum.

I always ensure all posts I make on any sites at all are my own and unique each time so that it helps websites and doesn't affect them badly.
This is if the thread is not for example medical thread or for example, a thread about mechanic reparation means a general discussion thread. When it goes to be scientific thread you could get from references and label them from where you did get such information.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
Your site won't be captured in search engine results which would stop organic traffic from flowing in. And it would affect your revenue negatively. Try and get original content for your sites.

Back