What are the Common Mistakes of Beginner Forex Traders?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.585
All forex traders have made mistakes, in the process of practice towards perfection or professionalism, mistakes are natural, mistakes will also lead us to become experienced traders. In my opinion, the mistake of novice traders is not making a trading plan. also they often have too high expectations, so it will increase the emotion and ambition that they will eventually lose. In your opinion, what are the common mistakes that novice traders often make?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$7.353
One mistake i made back then when i first started trading was to assume i needed no practice before i could start earning with forex trading. I just rushed into the market and started trading. I ended up loosing all i had.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I don't trade forex but cryptocurrency and I think the lessons are similar. My biggest mistake was not having a trading strategy. This meant I took wrong trades and never knew when to sell.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are many mistakes Forex beginners would commit. Among them are trading patterns, trading sessions, trading tools like indicators and state of the mind.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
All forex traders have made mistakes, in the process of practice towards perfection or professionalism, mistakes are natural, mistakes will also lead us to become experienced traders. In my opinion, the mistake of novice traders is not making a trading plan. also they often have too high expectations, so it will increase the emotion and ambition that they will eventually lose. In your opinion, what are the common mistakes that novice traders often make?
I think one of the major mistakes is that some Traders are too greedy and they tend to lose all their money into it

Back