What are the easiest ways of making passive income

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Well, I am selling non-life insurance, health care, car insurance, residential insurance, and group personal accident insurance. I get a bigger commission. I join biddings. And if I won, the insurance company is so proud of me. I am an affiliate of Stronghold insurance, Malayan Insurance, General Insurance, and an International marketing group selling Kaiser health insurance. You better sell non0lofe insurance. I was able to buy 2 cars out of my insurance commission. Check it in your area .

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$10.085
Raw Dex
$0.008
Well, I am selling non-life insurance, health care, car insurance, residential insurance, and group personal accident insurance. I get a bigger commission. I join biddings. And if I won, the insurance company is so proud of me. I am an affiliate of Stronghold insurance, Malayan Insurance, General Insurance, and an International marketing group selling Kaiser health insurance. You better sell non0lofe insurance. I was able to buy 2 cars out of my insurance commission. Check it in your area .

How do you get so much time to do these things along with your regular job?

I find buying property and have a rental income the best way to have passive income and I am planning to buy some property for it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
How do you get so much time to do these things along with your regular job?

I find buying property and have a rental income the best way to have passive income and I am planning to buy some property for it.
I am doing my transactions through emails and long-distance calls. They are not done daily for non-life insurance is renewable yearly. All I have to do is call the cashier to remit the payment to the insurance office and after paying, the cashier will call me to get my commission. It is so easy my friend. try it if there is a non-life insurance company near you. You may call your friends to ensure their properties are against fire.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You are the master of all trades and doing so well earning this way too, I too tried selling Life Insurance for some time but it was so much difficult so I left but glad you are doing pretty well with it and able to buy 2 Cars with your commission from Insurance business so whatever you earn from your primary job you can use that for your savings.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
You are the master of all trades and doing so well earning this way too, I too tried selling Life Insurance for some time but it was so much difficult so I left but glad you are doing pretty well with it and able to buy 2 Cars with your commission from Insurance business so whatever you earn from your primary job you can use that for your savings.
I'm selling nonlife insurance my friend not life insurance or endowment. I can't manage collecting people's monthly premium unless it's they to pay it direct to office or pay thru their credit card. Trust is6s must but I cannot suffice collecting premiums monthly. ln a nonlife insurance it's a yearly renewable it's not hard.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I'm selling nonlife insurance my friend not life insurance or endowment. I can't manage collecting people's monthly premium unless it's they to pay it direct to office or pay thru their credit card. Trust is6s must but I cannot suffice collecting premiums monthly. ln a nonlife insurance it's a yearly renewable it's not hard.
Collecting premium is not a big task at least for me but the problem lies in convincing them to go for the Policy and keep paying and in case I was unable to find more persons to get the Insurance done so I thought it will be better to leave it and find something that will work but till now I haven't found anything that works

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Collecting premium is not a big task at least for me but the problem lies in convincing them to go for the Policy and keep paying and in case I was unable to find more persons to get the Insurance done so I thought it will be better to leave it and find something that will work but till now I haven't found anything that works
You're good at forums. Last week, I was able to close group personal accident insurance but the contractor an architect is my friend. After submitting my proposal to his 300 construction workers his HR approved it. Per worker is covered up to 100 000 pesos accident insurance. Each body part has its corresponding protection.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
You're good at forums. Last week, I was able to close group personal accident insurance but the contractor an architect is my friend. After submitting my proposal to his 300 construction workers his HR approved it. Per worker is covered up to 100 000 pesos accident insurance. Each body part has its corresponding protection.
Wow so you were able to grab a good amount of Insurance policies as your friend hired you to get the Insurance done and having more contacts help but I was little too shy for this business so I couldn't do much with this and aborted but yes this is how we can get more business, Insurance policies and money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.080
Wow so you were able to grab a good amount of Insurance policies as your friend hired you to get the Insurance done and having more contacts help but I was little too shy for this business so I couldn't do much with this and aborted but yes this is how we can get more business, Insurance policies and money.
I joined biddings and won. I covered 2 000 barangay tanods or local police in 85 barangay in the city. I hit a jackpot commission of 135 000 pesos. Then I met our college president and was stunned to see me bidding hehe. But I approached our college president and insured 2 big buildings. Every year I received 38 000 pesos commission. It's easy we just need to be persistent.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
That's great. I'm mighty impressed and feeling so happy for you.

We need to find other ways through which we can earn money passively but at present nothing is working like that for me so I need to see if I can find something worthwhile for me.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.898
I think investing in real estate is a great way to make passive income. You can invest on a land or property, the best part about it is that it can serve as a long term investment.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
What are the easy ways you have adopted to make passive income! Share with others to learn

I think that there are many ways to make money online. For example, you could start a blog. However, for me, the best way to make money online was freelancing. I am a professional writer who works as a freelancer.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think that there are many ways to make money online. For example, you could start a blog. However, for me, the best way to make money online was freelancing. I am a professional writer who works as a freelancer.
Have you joined other forums to earn? Are you on Bmf and Fc?
Post automatically merged:

The easiest will be investment in property and then renting it to earn rent and its the most popular

Back