What are the Impacts of US Regulations on the Crypto Industry?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
As a crypto enthusiast, sometimes I personally feel sad when I read articles about unfriendly US government regulation through the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) which continues to suppress and crack down on crypto exchanges, so that not a few crypto industry players will leave America. States or moving to another country,

Increasingly stringent monitoring of crypto exchange platforms for reasons of consumer protection, especially those related to fraud, privacy and security, fulfills KYC and AML criteria. The SEC will continue to work hard to increase the transparency and accountability of crypto users, or eliminate the anonymity of crypto.

Crypto regulations in the US, which are increasingly stringent and unfriendly, will certainly have an impact on crypto prices, so what do you think is the impact of US regulations on the crypto industry?

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
Well the Democrats are not being very friendly with crypto and I hope that the Republicans win the 2024 elections and be more benign with cryptocurrencies, on the other hand we should not only care about what the US does since there are other more friendly regulations such as the next MICA law in Europe or Hongkong is now quite open to the use and promotion of crypto.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
America is known as the center of the world economy, so the impact of crypto regulations will flow to other countries, this is what I'm worried about, cryptocurrency will be increasingly pressured, prices will fall, price predictions will always be inaccurate, what will happen to cryptocurrencies in the future.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.200
America is known as the center of the world economy, so the impact of crypto regulations will flow to other countries, this is what I'm worried about, cryptocurrency will be increasingly pressured, prices will fall, price predictions will always be inaccurate, what will happen to cryptocurrencies in the future.
Yes, but in the end also crypto has its decentralized part and will continue to develop, so no matter how many regulations they put, the technology will go ahead, the same happens with internet in 90s and 2000s and you can see what internet has become, in addition we can not live in servitude of its constant regulations, almost all exchanges and crypto platforms are leaving the country towards more benign territories and regulations.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As a market with considerable size and capital, it's important that cryptocurrency gains acceptance in the US. While China has rejected it without severe consequences, it may not be the if the US does that

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.805
For the most part, the top crypto exchanges are based in the USA, so US government regulations will certainly affect crypto prices. Crypto can not only be traded on CEX but also can be traded on DEX, wallet to wallet or P2P. But the US SEC's very strict regulations will certainly hinder the development and innovation of cryptocurrencies and also the performance of crypto exchanges.

Back