What are the particular challenges with phone charging business and ways to control/minimize them?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.130
Phone charging is a service business that thrives in countries that have power challenges. It is well patronized in these countries and very lucrative too. Like every other business, it has challenges that are peculiar to it.

One of such challenges is the mistake of omission where one person's phone is given to another person. To avoid this challenge, every customer should be given a tag that he or she would present when coming to get the phone.

What other challenges do you think are peculiar to this kind of business and how can they be controlled?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.668
I think one challenge does who are into this line of business face is the security issue. On several occasions there have been cases of phones going missing or people intentionally picking other phones. I believe this can be avoided if the phones are plugged in a place where only the business owner or staffs have access to, then tags should be given to customers. The tags should bear the same number as the tags place on the phones. This would prevent people from picking a phone that is not theirs.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.130
I think one challenge does who are into this line of business face is the security issue. On several occasions there have been cases of phones going missing or people intentionally picking other phones. I believe this can be avoided if the phones are plugged in a place where only the business owner or staffs have access to, then tags should be given to customers. The tags should bear the same number as the tags place on the phones. This would prevent people from picking a phone that is not theirs.
A little loss of attention, and a malicious customer would pick a phone that is not his and hide it and leave. The solution you proffered is just the best to avoid having to replace customers phones.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.660
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think one challenge I have noticed here is the no light issue for the business. We don't have the 24 hours electricity in my location So if you don't have light then you can't run the business

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.183
I think one challenge I have noticed here is the no light issue for the business. We don't have the 24 hours electricity in my location So if you don't have light then you can't run the business
Those guys are praying that they should not even be light because that is the condition that their businesses would get huge patronage. Most people would rather charge their phones at home if there is constant light.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.660
Raw Dex
$0.000
I was referring to their business because if you do not have a gen set on standby you can't do the business. A customer would not want to pay if their phone isn't fully charged
Those guys are praying that they should not even be light because that is the condition that their businesses would get huge patronage. Most people would rather charge their phones at home if there is constant light.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This business used to be very popular in my country. But nowadays, it is not so lucrative because power has become available in most areas and it is stable. So the challenge that those with this business in my country go through is lack of customers.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.660
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes if you are in a location with constant light you might not have enough customer because people would be charging their stuff at home. But it is a profitable business anyway

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.130
I was referring to their business because if you do not have a gen set on standby you can't do the business. A customer would not want to pay if their phone isn't fully charged
But is it even possible to run that kind of business without a generator. It is the number one thing that anyone doing such businesses should buy. Not just anyone but a reliable and functional one

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
the business is definitely dependant on electricty and without 24 hour power supply you can not male a brand from it so you should make sure that you have ample resources to put into such buisness before opting for it indeed .

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.660
Raw Dex
$0.000
Another problem here is security issue. There are always cases of phones missing in my location. people will just pck other phones. It can really be Apalling to lose your phone at a charging shop.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.510
I have been conducting this business for more than three years for now. The main challenges for this business for me is the constantly power outages in my country. The day's that you receive many phones to recharge there will be no power because of shutdowns.

Back