What are the Pros and Cons of Forum Sites?

deucher

Unfamiliar
Mar 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Benefits of forum sites include low barriers to entry, community building, and advertising revenue opportunities. Disadvantages include a competitive marketplace, low advertising revenue, and the need to control content and prevent spam.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.920
It is very similar to me. I was a member there for years and I was just reading reviews of faucet websites and trying to get referrals from there, but of course it didn't work.
Yes, well, you already know how difficult it is to get references for a website, it is better to dedicate yourself to other types of online jobs that are worth more of your time.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
I don't see any cons. It can be exhausting, but everything can be for me. It's a place where I can share my thoughts. Opinions are not the most important thing. I just love being there and posting.
Post automatically merged:

Mylot in my opinion is more like a social media site, because it is paid based on interaction. The more people you talk to, the more money you get. There is no referral code, just search on Google www.mylot.com then register. The payment is every 15th via Paypal with a minimum balance of 5 $. Because I also just joined there so I'm still waiting for the 15th for my first payment. @Suba
I don't really like my life for some reasons. I would rather use other forums. It's not bad, but I don't like where you get paid based on interaction. I would rather just post on this forum or the business forum.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, well, you already know how difficult it is to get references for a website, it is better to dedicate yourself to other types of online jobs that are worth more of your time.
Yeah right. These methods no longer work. At least for me. In those days I didn't know many ways to make money online But these days we have more information and I spend my time better

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.481
The main benefits for the paid to post forum sites is that members get learn new ideas and things about earning online while the major drawback Being a slow means of earning.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The biggest con is the low earnings and we need to spend more time to earn more
Yes, this is the truth that must be accepted. And sometimes even after working hard the forums don't pay you which is heartbreaking. I think something like this happened in a famous forum recently

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.445
I enjoy working with forums because I learn many new things and can share ideas with fellow members. It's true that the earnings are low. We have to do other jobs to make a living.
Well said, we cannot rely on just paid to post forums to be able to earn money. Paid to post forums are good when it comes to finding information about a new site or an earning opportunity.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have said enough about the benefits of PTP forums, but now I want to point out something that really bothers me. PTP forums have little income and annoying rules. Also, some forums do not have many payment methods

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
I have said enough about the benefits of PTP forums, but now I want to point out something that really bothers me. PTP forums have little income and annoying rules. Also, some forums do not have many payment methods
The payment option is what matters because most of the payment options that are listed on some of these forums are not accepted or are restricted in many countries.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The payment option is what matters because most of the payment options that are listed on some of these forums are not accepted or are restricted in many countries.
yes it is true If they can not use crypto then there are many ways. For example, Perfect Money or Payeer, which has many users. many people can not use PayPal

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes it is true If they can not use crypto then there are many ways. For example, Perfect Money or Payeer, which has many users. many people can not use PayPal
Paypal does not support many countries and that is why it is better to use a global payment system like cryptocurrency.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The major advantages of forum sites especially paid ones is the money one gets for interactions. It has become a source of livelihood for many people. The major disadvantage is that they are not sustainable over a long period of time.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Paypal does not support many countries and that is why it is better to use a global payment system like cryptocurrency.
Yes, and if you have noticed, most of the users of PTP forums are from countries that do not have access to PayPal. it is normal. Why should Tier 1 European countries waste their time in PTP forums for a few dollars in a month when they have a lot of income?

Back