What are the things you can't help someone do?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
I know we are told to always help people no matter how big or little it can be. But are there things you can't help someone do. For me it could be helping anyone carry their luggage at the airport in case you have loaded yours with drugs. How about you?

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$3.690
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are certain things I'm unable to assist with due to ethical or legal considerations. This includes anything related to harm or illegal activities.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.850
Raw Dex
$0.033
I know we are told to always help people no matter how big or little it can be. But are there things you can't help someone do. For me it could be helping anyone carry their luggage at the airport in case you have loaded yours with drugs. How about you?
You are right. So many people are languishing in prisons all over the world just because they helped someone carry a luggage.

Also, I can't help someone link him or her up with a potential girlfriend or boyfriend. Go and find for yourself.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.350
There are certain things I'm unable to assist with due to ethical or legal considerations. This includes anything related to harm or illegal activities.
You have a point about this concern. If it is an illegal thing, then we can help others with this matter.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.006
Raw Dex
$1.023
Anything that would warrant me to go explain myself, I won't help you do it. I don't help people with pain killers or common medication because it can always backfire on me.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
You are right. So many people are languishing in prisons all over the world just because they helped someone carry a luggage.

Also, I can't help someone link him or her up with a potential girlfriend or boyfriend. Go and find for yourself.
That's right it is good to always be careful with that. some people are just wicked like that and you get yourself in things you never expected.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.008
I cannot help people to make decisions. I can only offer my advice if I am asked. I cannot help people to take care of their luggage at an airport because I do not know what's inside.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You know there are some guys who do Yahoo here in our country and they are always looking for a girl to act like a foreigner to speak with the client.
I can’t do it

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
For me l can really advise them about finances om the wise spending and making Savings but l cannot give out my own money to them.
I also cannot give my money to someone to invest. When that time comes, I can tell them that I don’t have money. People can be very funny and they may not want to pay back

Back