What are the ways to earn passive income online

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$4.004
I think there are many ways of earning passive income across the web. The most common and easiest ones that I can do according to me;
Affiliate marketing
Blogging
Starting a forum or a website among many others.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I feel it will be better to look for referrals and also websites that accept deposits and in exchange for revenue shares pay us a commission

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I find both of these Blogging and YouTube incredibly tough with so much competition and looking for other options.
Very true, the competition in this field is extremely tough, a lot of people tend to make it seem easy but its a lot harder than you imagine. There are a lot of things one would need to learn and understand.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.507
There are multiple methods to earn passive income online and my favorite one is blogging. I have been able to generate passive income through blogging for a long time. Another best method is selling digital product.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
RIF Cash
$2.409
I know a lot of people will make mention of affiliate marketing and advertising. Apart from these which other ways do you know?
There are several ways to earn money passively online.
We have what we call affiliate marketing, Amazon where you can be selling books online and also make reviews too, there is freelancing also to e done which are all online and then you have crypto currency trading or even forex trading and paid to post forums.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
We need to find more websites and more referrals for our website and it will help if we can refer our friends on faucets too as some of these pay well

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
RIF Cash
$2.358
It will be in the best interest of each and every individuals who have chosen to work full time online to try all they could to create a passive income source for themselves.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.000
I am still looking for more ways to earn online and will then look for passive earning sources and we should look for passive income sources as they can help us more.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
RIF Cash
$-4.900
I am still looking for more ways to earn online and will then look for passive earning sources and we should look for passive income sources as they can help us more.
A lot of people are looking for ways to make passive income online because it is one of those things that will guarantee financial freedom. Preferably, I seek passive income all the time.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.135
The only way to earn passive income online that i know of apart from affiliate marketing and advertising is by creating and selling digital products like art works, courses, books.

olaniyi

Unfamiliar
Jun 10, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.240
Way to earn passively online are very many that no one can know all but as far as I know it includes affiliated market and some referral site and some game site

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.367
Use Shutterstock or Getty images, upload your photographs and earn money passively. I just used my second hand iphone camera and took almost 1000 photos of different flowers and uploaded these. Now 4 photos had sold on Getty images.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
Same here, this year though am hoping to add passive income to my streams of income. So I we research on ways that will be okay for me to.

Back