What are your top 3 GPT sites?

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
GPT or Get Paid To Sites are popular platforms to make money online. Since most of the GPT sites offer simple tasks, it is easier to earn and everyone can work. Do you also work on GPT sites, what are your tip GPT sites that you are working on at the moment? Well, currently, I am not working on any GPT sites.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
Even I am not working on any GPT sites. My online earnings hustles at present is limited to paid to posr Forums and a few survey sites. The description of your GPT sites sound similar to Microtask sites. Are they the same??

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have stopped working on gpt sites for like 3 years now and honestly I can't even remember the names of the sites I worked with then, but I must say it was really a nice ride earning from gpt sites then.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I am not working on any GPT sites. Their payment is low. I just work on surveys and post on RIF as side hustles. Surveys paid better but I also enjoy posting on RIF as I can learn new things here.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
I have stopped working on gpt sites for like 3 years now and honestly I can't even remember the names of the sites I worked with then, but I must say it was really a nice ride earning from gpt sites then.
Why did you stop working on GPT sites? You said that it was a nice ride with earnings with them. Then what made you leave them? Are GPT sites like microtasks sites? The description sounds same. I wanted to clarify my doubts.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
I tried a few get paid to sites in the past before but in the end i gave up on them. The task on some was just too stressful for me honestly.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.162
For me I am into some get paid to sites that I really trust. For instance I like being on a GPT sites like swagbucks, and sproutgigs.com. The rest of them are not good for me.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
For me I am into some get paid to sites that I really trust. For instance I like being on a GPT sites like swagbucks, and sproutgigs.com. The rest of them are not good for me.
I know of these two sites. They are quite popular and I have read about them on various forums. Swagbucks, Sproutgig( earlier picowork if I am not wrong) are micro task sites. So, I was right in assuming that GPT sites is the other name for micro task sites

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
I do not work on any GPT sites because most of them are low-paying. I'd prefer to work on RIF and other forum sites, as well as certain survey sites.
That's one very common feedback about the GPT or Micro tasks sites. Many feel that it's quite low paying and takes longer time to reach tge payout. These feedback always discouraged me to join any of them. But it seems that if you have enough time at hand, you can try them for some extra earnings... Some are legit and have been paying for long to the users.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.708
Timebucks is one of my favorites I love it hoping more websites like timebucks I also used other platfroms but none of them could make me 1 dollar per day even now I worship my time

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.888
I do not work on any GPT sites because most of them are low-paying. I'd prefer to work on RIF and other forum sites, as well as certain survey sites.
Yes i have noticed this as well, it seems paid to post sites tend to pay faster and a little higher then these get paid to sites. I have also stopped working on most of them cause the task where just pretty confusing to carry out most times.

Back