Jordan

Former Owner - Surpreme Overlord
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
In an effort to know more about our community and members, I'm a creating a poll to see what areas interest you.

You can choose more than one option out of the list.

If everyone could please vote, you will be paid an additional $0.10 to do so :)

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
I don't have an adblocker on, so figuring out how to interact with the poll and not to have it take over and automatically act like I was interacting with the page to generate an ad, is annoying.

There are a few items on the list that I voted for, that because of the forum I am admin on at the moment, I voted for.

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have an adblocker on, so figuring out how to interact with the poll and not to have it take over and automatically act like I was interacting with the page to generate an ad, is annoying.

There are a few items on the list that I voted for, that because of the forum I am admin on at the moment, I voted for.
I’m not completely understanding your comment. Is the poll being considered an advertisement for you, could you send me a screenshot of the error you’re facing if it’s ongoing so I can pass it along and see about having it resolved?

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.060
I’m not completely understanding your comment. Is the poll being considered an advertisement for you, could you send me a screenshot of the error you’re facing if it’s ongoing so I can pass it along and see about having it resolved?
One of the scripts Jordan put in that apparently wasn't working the way he configured it, quite literally would think that any interaction on the site, whether it was a click on generic text, a click of a button to quote, or even clicking in a text field to fill it in (like replying here), would be as if I clicked on an internal link to go to a different page, and would automatically load an ad, and force open a new tab on whatever I clicked. :D

See the hread he made on the subject, in the announcements board. :)

Devin

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
One of the scripts Jordan put in that apparently wasn't working the way he configured it, quite literally would think that any interaction on the site, whether it was a click on generic text, a click of a button to quote, or even clicking in a text field to fill it in (like replying here), would be as if I clicked on an internal link to go to a different page, and would automatically load an ad, and force open a new tab on whatever I clicked. :D

See the hread he made on the subject, in the announcements board. :)
Ah, I see your comment there. Thank you. :)

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I have casted my vote. I would also love to add self improvement and personal development topics. They are so good.
Might as well just qouted me here because we have litrally said the same thing just a few comments on top.Good to see you here and for many months i have been wanting to share notes with you.I have followed through most of your work on paid to post forums and it is really good.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It would be nice if we have a section here that's all for motivational purpose, whether you give an inspirational quotes or just giving an uplifting words for someone to get into a day, because that's one also that I really love and like to do. ;) I'm telling this for I think I forgot to chose the "others" in the selection . ;)

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.460
Raw Dex
$0.050
Health and wellness interest me more then other which are mention here. As health and fitness bears its own outstanding importance.
Post automatically merged:

I have voted and also like sports related topics
Sports related topics also appeals a lot of people, as they attracted towards there.

Last edited:

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In an effort to know more about our community and members, I'm a creating a poll to see what areas interest you.

You can choose more than one option out of the list.

If everyone could please vote, you will be paid an additional $0.10 to do so :)
The thing is I do not even know where to cast my vote on this subject matter as it concerns my area of interest. Though it would be nice to know that there is a community for sports as there are so many who will like to have sport discussions in this forum and I am one of the many people who are interested in sports and want to have a community for it here.

Back