What brand of laptop do you have?

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.193
I bought a bell Laptop 3 years ago. So my brand I'm using now is Dell. I think it is a good Brand as I haven't had issues using it.

What's your own brand?

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I use Asus laptop. i have had it for 2 years now. I doubt il buy the same brand ever again, Asus laptop is super slow and it crushes a lot, even if you don't have anything stores in the laptop. My laptop looks like its bran new, only important software's that came with the laptop are in it, i never download anything else.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.360
I use Asus laptop. i have had it for 2 years now. I doubt il buy the same brand ever again, Asus laptop is super slow and it crushes a lot, even if you don't have anything stores in the laptop. My laptop looks like its bran new, only important software's that came with the laptop are in it, i never download anything else.
I also had a similar experience with Asus laptops when I purchased them , they are crashing or not starting properly. Most laptops are not very reliable.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also had a similar experience with Asus laptops when I purchased them , they are crashing or not starting properly. Most laptops are not very reliable.
I have read that its the worst brand to buy, pitty i only found out after i had already purchased the laptop. i really hate the brand but i cant do anything about it.,i will just use it till it stops working

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Over the course of my time with laptops, I've used Acer and HP brands. Acer was my first laptop while HP is the last I used. There are many strong brands out there.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
I am also using a Dell laptop, if am not mistaken it's going a year plus since I started using it and the only issue I have had so far it's the mouse.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I am currently using an Accer chromebook315,you can see that i am not doing much of coding.Maybe i will replace it if i have some resources.I would only get a gaming PC for business purposes as opposed to playnig games there .I do not like to be on the laptop for many hours just performing tasks that will just earn me a few bucks.I use my pc to research and pitch business proposals and create short courses that will help in various ways.

Last edited:

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
Before i could even plan adequattely i was forced to repalce my laptop to a Toshiba icore 7,4gb ram and 500gb.This is because my chromebook accidently slid from my laps whilest i was on the park and hit the ground of which the impact caused the screen to break.Am glad though that i have this laptop because i have just been given a job to co-manage and build a digital advertising platform that focuses on providing some ads services to Zambians.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have hp laptop but am not using it often because am in love with my Samsung Galaxy phone. I love the flexibility and mobility of the phone. The speed is so amazing that I can do virtually everything with it.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I bought a bell Laptop 3 years ago. So my brand I'm using now is Dell. I think it is a good Brand as I haven't had issues using it.

What's your own brand?
Wow my Dell family member!!
I also use a Dell laptop, one of the reason I use dell is simply because of its high-rated performance, the materials used in designing is of high quality, it has fallen from me couple of times, but when I pick it up and check it,it turns out that it will still be working fine.
When it comes to sound,it's sound quality is pretty cool,it displays very nice.
Also it's battery life is also good,as it lasts me for about 4 hours under heavy usage, I'm currently using it to acquire some complex programming skills and also to do some engineering simulations and designs
Post automatically merged:

What's your own brand?
Almighty dell is the best laptop for me, it is very strong and durable

Last edited:
Back