What Business Are You In?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
What business are you in at this time or in the past years of your life? When I was young, I already had a business and because of my age, 18, my business did not prosper well. It died in its natural death. I also lacked focus at that time because I was a college student. I just let somebody manage the business for me with 50/50 sharing. That was a meat shop. The price of the cow to butcher before was cheap unlike this time so high. Before, sky was the limit in buying cows and pigs to butcher. But beyond my knowledge, the person cheated me. He did not tell me the real profit so I lost interest because the profit was too small and so impossible. So I stopped that business and the man crawled to the ground for poverty, no more money. Karma to him.

This time my businesses are milk tea selling and lots property buying. How I like to invest in Crypto but I am not yet ready. But Sweatcoin created me a crypto wallet. I have now some some savings in my crypto. My milk tea is my recent business and the past business is hard to revive. My business permit expired and there are so many competitors this time. They are all men and they are the ones managing their business. What about you? What business are you in the tome or in the past?

Last edited:

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
I am an agropreneur running agricultural business. I presently run a poultry farm that is focused on meat and egg production. I also develop supplements that can be used in poultry farming.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
I am an agropreneur running agricultural business. I presently run a poultry farm that is focused on meat and egg production. I also develop supplements that can be used in poultry farming.
Whoaa, that's a very profitable business. That also needs proper handling and care but the profit is nonstop. People cannot live without eating poultry meat and eggs.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.001
It is a good business and there is no doubt about that. It is also a capital intensive business which you cannot run properly if you don't have money and it is technical too.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
That's right it needs a huge capital, man power alone costs money to have people who can maintain the safety measures of your poultry farm and other needs that cannot be ignored.

Shavkat

Sep 7, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.608
Since my childhood years, my biological parents had their own businesses. They changed business at random. Not until, they had the business in selling finishing materials. It lasted more than a decade.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
I own a video gaming shop in a state capital. The business is 3 years old and has been steadily growing over time. It is strategically located close to a higher institution to drive more patronage.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Since my childhood years, my biological parents had their own businesses. They changed business at random. Not until, they had the business in selling finishing materials. It lasted more than a decade.
You better follow the footsteps of your parents. Who knows it will click. Your teaching online to foreign students is not forever, soon they will hire younger teachers, and better prepare when that day comes. Or, is there age retirement n your online work teaching foreign kids?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.081
I recently started my personal small business , i am into graphic designing and photo editing. Though it has not grown to the level i want it to but i do have high hopes for it.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$3.004
I had started the business of selling food in a cafe with a colleague, who was a family member. We run the business as a partnership business but It collapsed with the covid 19

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.484
My business now is managing an online snack shop. The habit of people in my country like to snack, made me interested in taking this opportunity. It's just that sometimes people complain that the snacks they buy don't taste good because they've been stored for a long time, making me interested in selling homemade snacks, which I only make based on orders.

Abdul01

Unfamiliar
May 25, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.000
I own a video gaming shop in a state capital. The business is 3 years old and has been steadily growing over time. It is strategically located close to a higher institution to drive more patronage.
Days a very good location for such a business, getting a good location actually helps business thrive and the choice of location is influenced by targeted and potential customers..

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
Great thread I am surprised I never got to read about this earlier, I am attached to a formal job and through some experiences connected to my job I developed a passion for opening a consultancy firm. Although I had to acquire more skills I now specialize in Personal development (personal growth and relationships) and business development. I also run a store selling refurbished gadgets and electronics. I am also an investor in viable ventures. That is pretty much how my life goes each and every day.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
RIF Cash
$0.003
Days a very good location for such a business, getting a good location actually helps business thrive and the choice of location is influenced by targeted and potential customers..
I had to take the luxury of gaming and put it right in their faces so they can't avoid it. If I was located far from the target market, they would have had reasons like transportation cost not to patronize me.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Great thread I am surprised I never got to read about this earlier, I am attached to a formal job and through some experiences connected to my job I developed a passion for opening a consultancy firm. Although I had to acquire more skills I now specialize in Personal development (personal growth and relationships) and business development. I also run a store selling refurbished gadgets and electronics. I am also an investor in viable ventures. That is pretty much how my life goes each and every day.
You have a good life and good business. That consultancy alone earnes you every time people are coming to you to consult something. Maybe you have daily buyers of your refurbished gadgets.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
RIF Cash
$1.400
You have a good life and good business. That consultancy alone earnes you every time people are coming to you to consult something. Maybe you have daily buyers of your refurbished gadgets.
A good life far from it,clear vision that i am on the path to financial freedom definitely yes and above all on my journey on self discovery i am glad i was able to find My "ikigai" which means my true purpose and i am on that journey of ensuring my success and fulfillment which makes everything so worth it to fight for. I really like to see people succeed in various spheres.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
Good luck with your endeavor, each of us aspires to succeed to live on interest, and to have money work for us especially during old age when health declines and income gets slimmer.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
RIF Cash
$3.004
I had started the business of running a kiosk in my locality. Back then business was good. Item were good but since the covid 19 hit the world it gone with my business.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
RIF Cash
$5.226
The coronavirus is the worst culprit on earth. Until, now, it does not leave humans. It's the reason why I pause selling non-life insurance. I earn big commissions being an insurance broker.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
RIF Cash
$0.050
What business are you in at this time or in the past years of your life? When I was young, I already had a business and because of my age, 18, my business did not prosper well. It died in its natural death. I also lacked focus at that time because I was a college student. I just let somebody manage the business for me with 50/50 sharing. That was a meat shop. The price of the cow to butcher before was cheap unlike this time so high. Before, sky was the limit in buying cows and pigs to butcher. But beyond my knowledge, the person cheated me. He did not tell me the real profit so I lost interest because the profit was too small and so impossible. So I stopped that business and the man crawled to the ground for poverty, no more money. Karma to him.

This time my businesses are milk tea selling and lots property buying. How I like to invest in Crypto but I am not yet ready. But Sweatcoin created me a crypto wallet. I have now some some savings in my crypto. My milk tea is my recent business and the past business is hard to revive. My business permit expired and there are so many competitors this time. They are all men and they are the ones managing their business. What about you? What business are you in the tome or in the past?

Well, since you have invested money in cryptocurrency, so have you made any money? Right now the value of cryptocurrencies is not in a really bullish mode. Many people are not expecting the value to go up.

Back