What business do you have in mind?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are a lot of people who are yet to start up something that have some business ideas on their minds.
Though it is not that simple to craft out a good business plan or idea these days due to almost every option being taken and already in use today which means there are no new business available to start which has not been there.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a very lucrative business in mind and which is selling of small solar panels I sold it online without any shop just given ad in Facebook and set a contact place for delivery.
This is a very good and awesome business that you have set up in your name right there and being able to sell your solar panels online is a big plus for you as you don't have to sweat it out and your panels will be ordered.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.423
I have a very lucrative business in mind and which is selling of small solar panels I sold it online without any shop just given ad in Facebook and set a contact place for delivery.
Wow congratulations on your lucrative business. I'm so happy for you. Take care of it and never allow customers to return their orders for what you're selling are genuine. My milk tea business business is also profitable.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$2.040
Raw Dex
$0.008
I would like to sell children clothing and shoes. Children grow fast. They need to buy clothes and shoes from time to time. I think there is always a demand for these kind of products.

funkie

Somewhat Known
Oct 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
There are a lot of people who are yet to start up something that have some business ideas on their minds.
Though it is not that simple to craft out a good business plan or idea these days due to almost every option being taken and already in use today which means there are no new business available to start which has not been there.
I think a solution to the problem that you have stated could be being an innovator in the market and launching a business that is already present but adding an innovative touch to it. For example, if you want to start a restaurant, you could try to go for a cuisine that is not readily available in your locality or innovating a traditional cuisine to attract more customers.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think a solution to the problem that you have stated could be being an innovator in the market and launching a business that is already present but adding an innovative touch to it. For example, if you want to start a restaurant, you could try to go for a cuisine that is not readily available in your locality or innovating a traditional cuisine to attract more customers.
This is what I am talking about as there are no new ideas to start up which you would be proud to say you started it first but rather you can be more innovative on the business.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Well, there was a time when I was thinking about running a traditional food business that required me to own a stall. The fact of the matter remains that the idea never worked and I had to abort my plans.

Johnson2468

Notable
Dec 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am thinking of organizing a music school and also sell musical instruments. Playing musical instruments is something I really love so it will be fun teach people too and selling what they need too

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$1.920
What do you think of making app for share ride and lower expenses? It would be connection between drivers and passengers. Rating system for both side would be included in app.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
Well, I have many businesses on my mind. However, the fact of the matter remains that just because you have a business on your mind, this does not mean that it may be viable as well.

Sherafina Duncan

Complete Stranger
Jun 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Because I like to eat, but I am a person who is easily full. So I thought to make a restaurant that provides a half portion menu. In my place is still rarely a restaurant like this. It would be nice if I could buy a few different types of food as the portions are only half. So I won't waste food.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.776
Raw Dex
$0.124
Have a very profitable and lucrative business in mind and which is selling of building materials and panels I want to have the shop both online and offline it will be great

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$3.350
There are so many businesses come along into my mind lately. Although I am feeling good because one of the businesses that is in mind was ventured a year ago. It is the online shop.

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not actually started and I'm not really sure about it yet but I have plans on selling fruit drinks at primary or secondary school I'm not really sure about the success of the business though

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$4.550
I have thoughts about starting a toy business by man ufacturing 3D printed toys. I have been toying with this idea for many years but have not been able to start because of lack of money.

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am thinking of starting a drop shipping business with a focus on women clothes. I know many people are already doing this. But if I learn how to do it well and start working, I am sure I will have my own feats and wins on the way.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The business I have in mind is to go for animal farming. I wanted to go onto catfish, piggery, and poultry. These businesses are so lucrative based on their economic impact to the society. This is a business that involves in depth training if you want to succeed in it. They are capital intensive projects. 8 have interest in them.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$11.843
For me it would be to grow and improve what i am already doing. I am currently into graphic designing and photo editing and enlargements. Once i have enough capital, i would like to setup a company for myself.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.393
I already co own a recording studio but my mind is on evolving the music studio to a record label. We are giving ourselves time to make sure that this dream comes to pass and very speedily too.

Back