What business do you have in mind?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.763
I would like to start an internet cafe business. I would then incorporate this with the selling of the stationery items together with pay services in one roof for sure.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There are a lot of people who are yet to start up something that have some business ideas on their minds.
Though it is not that simple to craft out a good business plan or idea these days due to almost every option being taken and already in use today which means there are no new business available to start which has not been there.

Currently I'm interested in starting up a business that deals on selling of building materials and it is something that is going to cost me a very huge amount of money to start.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Currently I'm interested in starting up a business that deals on selling of building materials and it is something that is going to cost me a very huge amount of money to start.
Selling of building materials is a very good business to be honest but one of the major thing is the location of the shop or store where you want to keep the materials and sell to the people matters a lot.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have the intentions to develop my offline business because it will generate decent amount of money for me if I am serious about it. It's a very good business.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.253
I'm still on the beginning process , have plans on selling building materials at both online or offline stores I'm really sure about the success of it with all the research I'm carrying out

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have the intentions to develop my offline business because it will generate decent amount of money for me if I am serious about it. It's a very good business.
I love the fact that you are confident about the business you want to run offline getting to make you good and considerable amount of profits when you are serious about it and put in your money into it.

Back