What business to do without location?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most business that we do only work well in some locations. But there are some business that we don't have to look at the location because it will work well anywhere.
So what business do you know that don't need a location?

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.250
You can own an online fashion store. Where you post your designs and people order and get it delivered for them. You don't need a shop.

Also, online exchanger business is one you can do anywhere.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$1.295
I must say online shops. You do not need to visit their shops physically. We can just use the shopping apps and order items from them virtually.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.085
Most business that we do only work well in some locations. But there are some business that we don't have to look at the location because it will work well anywhere.
Food business you can sell it anywhere as humans need good at all locations

Kennysplash

Unfamiliar
Sep 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you mean businesses you can do almost anywhere then food vendor. Everyone everywhere eats.
Post automatically merged:

If you mean businesses you can do almost anywhere then food vendor. Everyone everywhere eats.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can do online businesses, they don't need any location, just before starting do some researches.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Online businesses are not affected by locations. You can do online business anywhere you are both here or abroad. When you are into online business and you relocate, you don't have to start over again.

nite001

Unfamiliar
Dec 9, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Your business can offer services for other people, in this way, people will not be restricted because of geographical and language barriers. For example, you can offer yourself as a website designer on Fiverr and people can hire you without actually meeting you. Almost all sort of digital business works the same. You just have to consider which type of business meets the needs of the most number of people across different countries. Simple as that but language barrier should be more of an issue since not a lot of people can speak/understand English in some countries.

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Then there was something wrong with the food. I know people eat a lot so good should Excel anywhere
Nothing is wrong. She was selling her food in a complex and her shop is hidden

You can do online businesses, they don't need any location, just before starting do some researches.
That is why I always like online business and I like forex and cryptocurrency trading the lot because I don't know how to negotiate with customer

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.823
Truth be told, i dont think there is any business out there that the location factor does not affect. Even the ones that does well in every location, you would notice that in specific locations they would do better. I think the best business out there that does not reply on location is working online.

hastral45

Notable
Sep 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nothing is wrong. She was selling her food in a complex and her shop is hidden

That is why I always like online business and I like forex and cryptocurrency trading the lot because I don't know how to negotiate with customer
Online businesses are the only businesses you can do online without location. You are free to do it anywhere you found yourself.

Back