What Business will You Ever Advise People Not To Do?

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are some businesses that I will never advise people to engage in no matter how bad things go.
The one I can remember for now is betting. I don't understand how some people see this as a business.
I can't do it again!!

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191
There are some businesses that I will never advise people to engage in no matter how bad things go.
The one I can remember for now is betting. I don't understand how some people see this as a business.
I can't do it again!!
I never suggest that people start a particular type of business. Instead, I request that they carry out a feasibility study to establish whether or not the firm will succeed.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I never suggest that people start a particular type of business. Instead, I request that they carry out a feasibility study to establish whether or not the firm will succeed.
This is it! What you need to do is see if it is legitimate and profitable. If you can make it work for you, it's good.

I would advise people against going for a business without adequate knowledge though. That's a sure way to fail except you are ready to spend time learning.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
This is it! What you need to do is see if it is legitimate and profitable. If you can make it work for you, it's good.

I would advise people against going for a business without adequate knowledge though. That's a sure way to fail except you are ready to spend time learning.
That's why it is good to make a feasibility study before doing the business

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I would also agree that it is only feasible to advice someone not to venture in a particular business if they have not done a background research about the business and the market they will tap into.

Otherwise most of the businesses will hold in most instances.But some few of the businesses that are not viable include;selling of second hand under wear.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I would also agree that it is only feasible to advice someone not to venture in a particular business if they have not done a background research about the business and the market they will tap into.

Otherwise most of the businesses will hold in most instances.But some few of the businesses that are not viable include;selling of second hand under wear.
You're correct. Making proper research will help you to know how to go about the business

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can't do it again!!
I don't see betting as a business but pure gamble. I lost N90,000 + in just a day, lady year November. The only online business that I can introduce people to is forex and cryptocurrency trading.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$4.191

I totally agree with you. Even if the business is operating, it still needs to conduct feasibility study to forecast the the future of it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$1.130
Raw Dex
$9.645
The annoying part about betting is how they would put in capital as little as 100 naira then expect to cash out thousands of naira, and when they do not, they get angry like its actually their money. Betting is something i wont want to do.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$0.002
Raw Dex
$0.001
If it is an offline business, I would never advise people to go into a business that requires electricity to function in my country because we have epileptic power supply.

Back