What Business Would You Like To Try Once Again?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
There are many instances in life where we tend to try out different kinds of business ideas. We may like to try new ideas. However, new ideas are not necessarily great. This is why many people may like to start an old business that they might have had closed a long time ago. So, if you would like to start an old business, what kind of business would you start?

Sophie

Unfamiliar
Apr 28, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have not actually gone Into it but one business I would really like to try very soon is animal husbandry
I see it as a great business opportunity that would yield great profit

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I tried a restaurant business and failed woefully. That was because I was naive and didn't get the right orientation about the busines. If given the chance, I would love to try the business again.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.145
During my younger years, my parents had a business. Most of the products are finishing materials in building structures, such as houses, buildings, etc. I wanted to have this business again in the future.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
I'm yet to try mine though but one business I would really like to try as I'm saving up is raw materials business . one business opportunity that yield great profit here

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have tried in the past to run a bet shop. I tried once and it didn't work out because of location. If I see the right connects, I would love to try the business again.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
I have not really done much though, i guess maybe if i wanted to try something again it would be affiliate marketing, though i do not see myself giving it a try anytime soon, but maybe one day.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.360
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have not run any business before. If I want to start a business, I would like to sell children clothing and shoes. Children grow fast. They need to buy new clothing and shoes from time to time. There is always a demand there.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475
During my younger years, my parents had a business. Most of the products are finishing materials in building structures, such as houses, buildings, etc. I wanted to have this business again in the future.

It may be a huge challenge to start such kind of business as of now. This is because inflation is high and people usually compromise a lot when it comes to purchasing such kind of products.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.620
Raw Dex
$0.020
If I would get chance and up to level capital I will start shop which particularly comprises of children items, I have such a nice memories of it when children come to shop and when we talk and discuss with them we feel extreme relaxed.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
There are many instances in life where we tend to try out different kinds of business ideas. We may like to try new ideas. However, new ideas are not necessarily great. This is why many people may like to start an old business that they might have had closed a long time ago. So, if you would like to start an old business, what kind of business would you start?
Clothing business is a very good business that I have always love to do but I've done it before and I do not mind if I have the chance to try it again. It is my dream business

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
I would really like to try out once again the business of sales of petroleum products, I once sold it, and to let you know, it is a very lucrative and booming business, especially now that petroleum products are a bit scarce in my country.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
Though started but failed, I would like to restart the business of running a kiosk business.. I had realised that my location had the potential it's only that the capital did me no good during the covid 19 that's why I failed.

Back